Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 9, 2008
Ottawa, Ontario -CANADA-
Follow up on the Do More Eh !!

Wow.... just WOW !!!

I've tried many many tobacco flavored juices and this new one of your's is the kitty's pa-toot for best resemblance to a Canadian tobacco to date.

Congrats on its introduction (and I'm sure its successful market demand).

THANK-YOU Vapables !!

VapeOn,
Greg

jimk55

Jan 10, 2010
Canada
I have ordered and received two orders from Vapables. I live in Alberta and usually wait only 3 days to get my order through Canada Post with payment through Paypal. The product I ordered is RY4 18MG, pretty tasty, Lichi at 11 MG, and Do-More-Eh 18 MG, my personal favorite, and yes, it does taste like the real thing.
These all have good throat hits and produce excellent vapor. I order the 18 MG so that I can cut the original with VG ( 30 % ). I bought the following at London Drug ( Glycerne USP for 5.95 , a syringe for .23, and eye droppers for 3.25) and a dozen 10 ML containers, with lids, at the dollar store for 1.50. This is all I need to mix my e-juice.
I mix the glycerne with 20% distilled water ( bottled reverse osmosis water has 0 % particles and can be used as a substitute) which dilutes the glycerne as it is really thick to push through the syringe. This also produces a little more vapor and cuts the MG down to 12 - 14 MG.
I know only two orders is minuscule but the service and quick turn around, avoiding the customs thing, are more than enough for me to highly recommend Vapables for all your e-juice needs in Canada. I have found Rob to be very good at answering any concerns , through email, and usually responds back within 24 hours.
Keep up the good work Vapables!!
I, for one, see no need to order through the states and risk the e-juice natzi's stopping my order at customs.

BCvapor

Moved On
Jan 29, 2010
CANADA
A Huge Thank you to Rob at Vapables.com. I was in an urgent jam for juice, and I needed quite a bit. I am in Canada, so I was looking at Canadian suppliers only due to my time crunch. I was able to talk to someone live via an integrated live customer service widget app at 1AM BC Time. That would be 4 AM where vapables is located I think. Rob there was able to make special shipping arrangements for me on the spot and I received exactly what I ordered across the country in 2 Days. So Props to This online shop representing Canada.

-Primo aka BCVapor

ArtihC

Jan 26, 2010
TORONTO
Ordered the 30ml 18mg Parliment from Rob Tuesday around 3-4AM, luckily for me Tuesday night Rob was attending a vapers' meet and was kind enough to bring my order for me. To top it off he gave me a sample of the 26mg DO MORE EH.

All I can say is AMAZING.

Can't wait for restock of DO MORE EH, will be picking up a 30ml bottle or two.

Now if only a BELMONT juice would come around....
I will be one happy vaper.

Anyways, thanks for the great customer service and sample Rob.
Much appreciated.

Chi ArtihC

Neon

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 8, 2009
Earth
I have placed few orders through vapables and have nothing but great things to say! Great juice, no messing around and super fast shipping, one time I ordered late Friday morning and the juice was here on Monday !! Thank you vapables!! I have ordered from evapers once and was not happy with the Menthol juice they have, it was real weak and more minty than menthol. My neighbor placed his FIRST juice order through evapers and only got one bottle even though he ordered two? Why mess around with other suppliers when you can order from vapables and get it right the first time EVERY TIME!!

Thank you Rob/Leo I have ZERO reason to go anywhere else !!

Neon. :D

larktdl

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 7, 2009
Strathmore, AB
I would like some input from ECF members who have purchased liquid from vapables.
(I assume that I can post here, if not then moderators go ahead and do your job).

I have tried do more eh, camel, winston, B&H and Dunhill. All are fine, now I want to try something else. What tobacco flavours are worthy of a try?

BTW, the cone on the HV eGo really brings out the flavour on the Winston, it is now my favourite vape! (at least for a couple of hours).

Thanks.

jimk55

Jan 10, 2010
Canada
I have use Vapables 3 times in the past and have had excellent results with complete satisfaction in the way the conduct their business, deliver their orders, and the quality of their product. For any Canadian Vaper they are a good choice of supplier and can be relied upon to deliver on their promises and serve as a good source of e-juice. Do not hesitate to order from them as the turn around time from placing an order to delivery in never more than 4 days.

A satisfied customer in Edmonton

larktdl

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 7, 2009
Strathmore, AB
Do you plan to sell 36mg or 48mg (w/ or w/o flavor)?

That can be great to buy that and make some custom DIY e-liquid :)

I have purchased 36 mg nic flavourless from Vapables. It is currently out of stock.

You need to check the web site frequently as once inventory is updated on the web site it goes fairly fast.

Flavourless PG Base (30ml-36mg)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread