Not open for further replies.

Jeriko

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 29, 2013
Phoenix, AZ
Company name
vape Dudes​
Date of your initial complaint to the supplier.
22 February 2013​
How did you contact the supplier
Website ticket system​
Ticket number (if you were issued one)
4553​
General nature of complaint
Customer service​
Briefly describe your problem or issue
First off let me begin with that it is WELL known that taste is subjective and that the flavor itself is not the point of this review. I ordered a sampler pack of juices from Vape Dudes in which was included a 10ml bottle of 11mg Dr. Venkman. I wrote Vape Dudes shortly after receiving this order about this particular juice irritating my throat and mouth with a sort of intense scratchy feeling. Hadn't experienced this with any of their other juices I felt necessary in contacting them via ticket. I had explain that I've tried this juice in several different methods such as atty's, carto's and different style tanks. I even had a few fellow vape friends of mine try it and have the same reaction. When I ordered these juices, it was my first step down from 24mg juices so I don't really believe it was the nicotine levels. I've heard of nobody else having this type of reaction after some researching so this is what drew my concern into contacting Vape Dudes. The juice has been steeping for roughly a month now as has the same effect.

That explained, let me express that my genuine concern here is not with the liquid but with the lacking of communication between buyer and seller. It's been a little shy of a month now and I have not received a reply back from Vape Dudes. I have even wrote again to them explaining that I'm not interested in any sort of a refund and that my questions were just of concern as to whether or not I may have received a "bad batch" as some might say.

All said and done I still ordered again from Vape Dudes about a few days ago and look forwards to trying some new juices. Its extremely aggravating having to wait such long periods of times for what most would consider a simple question but I'm trying not to hold it against them.​

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread