Vape Pods for Blu, Juul, etc

jjcordone

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 29, 2011
Rhode Island
I can't knock juul - I broke a 45+ year cigarette addiction with it, but after five years of using only Juul, I needed a lower cost solution. I tried a bunch of cigarette flavored juices and most didn't taste anything like a cigarette to me. I found this one that is fantastic. Black Note Special Blend Salt NIC is hands down the closet to a cigarette taste I've ever found. This juice with a small pod system, like a Caliburn got me from Juul to refillable at a fraction of the cost of buying Juuls every month.
Good Luck!

Coyote628

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Contest Winner!
Sep 16, 2017
I can't knock Juul - I broke a 45+ year cigarette addiction with it, but after five years of using only Juul, I needed a lower cost solution. I tried a bunch of cigarette flavored juices and most didn't taste anything like a cigarette to me. I found this one that is fantastic. Black Note Special Blend Salt NIC is hands down the closet to a cigarette taste I've ever found. This juice with a small pod system, like a Caliburn got me from Juul to refillable at a fraction of the cost of buying Juuls every month.
Good Luck!
As bad as Juul was, the cool mint at 50mg was actually pretty nice. I kept one of those for stealth vaping at work and for the occasional cool kick in the lungs. But otherwise, I wouldn't recommend one now.

Apocryhal_Zoomer

Apr 29, 2024
Closest thing I've found myself to the draw feel and, more appropriately, the aroma of a cigarette is nic salt through an mtl tank.
I know you're not asking for juice recs but that's what I'd suggest you go for, some decent internal battery kit with a good mtl tank (stock coils) and just try a few different salts. Better even if you get two kits so you can use one for tobacco flavours and the other for menthol or fruits or bubblegum or whatever else different so you get a flavour break.

Users who are viewing this thread