Vapor4Life Return/Replacement Info Needed

Status
Not open for further replies.

bbridge4

Aug 6, 2010
Texas
:unsure: I received several defective items in my last Vapor4Life order and need to return these items for replacement.

Can anyone tell me what I need to do? I've contacted customer support twice via email (in June and July) and have yet to receive a response. Their website states to contact them asap when defective items are received, but I'm obviously not having much luck.

Any help would be appreciated.

bbridge4

Aug 6, 2010
Texas
Thanks for all the info guys.

Since there are several items (charger, battery, cartos) I would feel better returning the items for replacement, rather than requesting replacements with my next order. I would just send them back, but some vendors will not accept shipments without an RMA.

Everyone speaks highly of the V4L customer service and I'm sure that once I learn how to "return/replace", I too will sing their praises. I only wish they provided instructions on their site.

stubear62

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 27, 2009
Myrtle Beach, SC
Thanks for all the info guys.

Since there are several items (charger, battery, cartos) I would feel better returning the items for replacement, rather than requesting replacements with my next order. I would just send them back, but some vendors will not accept shipments without an RMA.

Everyone speaks highly of the V4L customer service and I'm sure that once I learn how to "return/replace", I too will sing their praises. I only wish they provided instructions on their site.

A lot of times V4L doesn't want the bad parts back and thats why they say when you make your next order to remind them about the bad pts in the comments box.
Just let them know your not 100% sure and your new to all this. Let them also know your not sure when your going to order.
They may tell you to return the bad pts then.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread