VITAYA - Wrong NIC % or stronger than elixir?

Status
Not open for further replies.

FaniFox

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 24, 2011
Greece
Just received my new order from Janty France, including new VITAYA liquids! I haven't tasted anything yet, I am just checking if my order is OK.

I have a quick question before opening a ticket, though: Is VITAYA nic strength the same as ELIXIR?

The reason that I am asking is because I have ordered some 10ml HIGH NIC liquids and the density in one of them, the chocolate, is 11mg instead of 16mg. Is it because maybe chocolate is somehow stronger in taste than other liquids? Or it was supposed to be 16mg, so it is just a mistake in shippment?

Last edited:

FaniFox

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 24, 2011
Greece
Hi Ludo, thanks.
I have just done that. I am not very sure though that I will have an answer soon, they are always very busy there.
That is why I posted here before to check if NIC density in chocolate is supposed to be different than in other liquids because its taste is stronger. By your answer I guess it is not.
Well, I am a little confused because contrary to liquids from other suppliers, in Janty's website there is no NIC density percentage, only density description such as HIGH, LOW, MEDIUM and NON.
Thanks once again.

Ludo

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 27, 2008
China
www.janty.com
mail me your order number. I'll have a look at it myself but by the time I write this Yves might already have answered you ...

NON = 0mg
LOW=6mg
MEDIUM=11mg
HIGH is 16mg

the Vitaya series is supposed to be performing really well with low nic contents, meaning you'd get a really good throat hit without the need for high nic content with the same device. The Vitaya Liquid is actually made to perform at its best with a new ecig type we will launch by the end of this year.

FaniFox

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 24, 2011
Greece
mail me your order number. I'll have a look at it myself but by the time I write this Yves might already have answered you ...

Thanks once again. No, I haven't got any answer from Yves yet but I wouldn't want to impose it on you. I started vaping the med nic chocolate (which is incredible in flavor BTW, although TH is indeed not very strong) so it is not a really urgent matter...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread