Vuse (Big Tabacco) refill with any liquid? Is that possible?

MLEJ

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 14, 2020
Hi

Vuse (Big Tabacco) refill with any liquid? Is that possible?

There are some videos on G00gle YouTube on how to refill Vuse Pods (Big Tabacco). Can I put any liquid in there? Vuse doesn't sell any liquid in my country, or I'm not aware of it.

Thank you very much
While i've never used Vuse products, i'm sure they're low-power devices w/ small coils. Therefore, if you can refill them, you'll want e-liquid that's higher in PG. 70% PG probably, down to maybe 50% at least.

UncLeJunkLe

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Nov 29, 2010
    Clown World, USA
    What I have heard about refilling a Vuse pod is that it doesn't give you much more longevity per pod because by the time you get done vaping the original liquid in a Vuse pod, the coil/wick are pretty much spent. Therefore if you refill it with new liquid you aren't likely to get to vape all that new liquid before you just wanna chuck the pod because it tastes off or even downright nasty.

But IMHO, if you do decide to refill a Vuse pod, you are probably better off sticking with a thinner juice, like 50%PG or higher.

But honestly, if you want a refillable pod system then just stop buying Vuse and get a refillable pod system.

Users who are viewing this thread