What Do You Think Of Reviewers?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thyestean

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 29, 2009
Upstate NY
I stopped watching reviews when RitaLee and Hinterscher stopped making them. Never really cared what they were reviewing but they were very nice to watch. :p:D

lol

So that's who that was. I had seen RitaLee in the VaporTalk video that showcased a bunch of reviewers but knew I had never seen one of her reviews.

By the way I checked youtube to see who you were talking about, which is obvious given my above statement, and she put up 3 new reviews last week ;)

Houdini

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 12, 2009
Las Vegas
lol

So that's who that was. I had seen RitaLee in the VaporTalk video that showcased a bunch of reviewers but knew I had never seen one of her reviews.

By the way I checked youtube to see who you were talking about, which is obvious given my above statement, and she put up 3 new reviews last week ;)
Who do you think was the first to watch them?:p:pervy:

Leal

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 8, 2010
Montana
To Grimm and Bigicedog. Both of you keep doing what you are doing. Very different styles but I would never have started vaping if I couldn't see it action. I researched and read a lot to get an idea of what style would be good for me, but it was vids that helped me make the decision to purchase. Plus you're both entertaining as hell. And informative, can't forget informative.

xxspikexx

Unregistered Supplier
Jan 14, 2010
Wanaque, NJ
the vid reviews helped me in the beginning, in choosing that first device. :confused: but after having it you really know how they fair. that being said there is still no beating doing your homework and emailing the maker/supplier with questions. i also agree with a few other posts taste varies so the way grimm describes, mobyghost would probably say something different or i for that matter. then theres the new and exciting and odd juices that come out that some might be weary about, you see a reviewer not keel over and die.8-o your willing to give it a shot. personaly im waiting for someone to come up with a bacon and eggs juice.;) i just have to try that. also the boobtube is where a lot of news and media look too find out about devices and opinions. ive seen videos referenced on a cw11 news cast before. which can go both ways depending on how they spin it.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread