Status
Not open for further replies.

HawkeyeFLA

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 2, 2012
Clermont, FL
I was lucky enough to have a few friends at work who had made the ecig leap before me. A few of them had the little cigarette copies. What intrigued me the most was the ones that looked like a fat pen. Not knowing what I was doing I asked one of them and they sent me in the direction of the ego T. Found their website out of South Florida and ordered the ego T type B starter kit. Ordered it on Sat. June 19th. In the mail Mon. June 21. That was the last day I smoked or purchased a cigarette. Finding this site about a week later, I feel my choice was not a bad one. It appears to be interchangeable with other devices. Anyways I have not been disappointed. Gonna order a couple of ego twist batteries this week. Good luck and happy vaping.

Sent from my Incredible 2 HD using Tapatalk 2

I got lucky that I did find this site first and did some reading. Just not quite enough. But I did find a guy locally out of Davenport. He runs a small webstore from his home and meets locally for business. Started with a KR808D-1 kit. He gave me a great deal. Kit with 2 batts, 5 carts, 15ml of juice and a charger for 40 bux. And if I hadn't kind of become a chain vaper, it probably would still be a good kit. I had to upgrade 2 weeks later, but I got my money's worth out of it. Now using the store in Orlando for most of my hardware related purchases. eGo-C kit, now one Twist battery (Need a second one, but want blue and they don't stock it). My first online order was from MVS thanks to reviews from on here and that went well.

bigpman

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
ECF has spots number 8 and 9 at the last check for "e-cigarette reviews" (not that I pay much attention to these things). One of the links is to a reviews sub forum Standard E-Cigarette Reviews

Kind of what I was referring to but without the forum interaction. Just pages, made my vets, that only have the review in a nicely laid out fashion. I would post some examples, but not sure if I can link to other sites that are e-cig related and not vendors here....

Still, ECF rocks and I wish every person looking to get rid of their nasty habit would find their way here and take the time to ready everything like I have done in the last 2 months..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread