Where can I find the best deals on either the Janty eGo XL (900mah) or the Joye Mego eGo (900mah)?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ImJustAvg

ECF Veteran
Nov 3, 2010
Colorado Springs, Colorado, USA
I have been looking all over the place for good deals on the eGo with the 900 mah battery kits. I want a full kit with 2-900mah batteries; 2-mega atty 2-mega cards a USB charger with also the wall plug.

Everywhere I have looked seems to be out of stock and I am having a really hard time in finding a NON-clone eGo 900 mah battery kit that isn't stripped down.

pkj

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 18, 2010
Paula in Arizona
They are looking for complete kits vs parts. I do not know who sells the eGo 900mah kits. They are hard to find. I know Liberty Flights has the batteries in stock. At least they did about an hour ago. But that is battery only.

So now you have two responses that don't answer your question. Sorry I can't help you more.

ImJustAvg

ECF Veteran
Nov 3, 2010
Colorado Springs, Colorado, USA
After several hours of looking I found the dragonfly has them in stock, although not much of a deal on them. Odering the mega (900mah) kit was cheaper than orderly the ego kit (650mah) and then buying extra batteries, carts and attys (although the 510 attys and carts are supposed to work with them.

Gabe1291

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 15, 2010
Charlotte, NC
www.myspace.com
Try over at Cignot, they have a Full 1000mAh kit for around $63 or the full kit with PCC for around $94 plus their customer service is great and I generally get my orders in from them pretty fast.
Joye eGo The 1000mAh is in the dropdown

*edit* They also have the 900mAh and pass-thrus in the dropdown as well

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread