where to buy?

Status
Not open for further replies.

forcedfuel50

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
hi all..

may I know where I can get a ELA V2 or a Workhorse Tele? the links on SuperT, only Cloud9 carries them, and to be frank, it is rather expensive.. any idea where else I can but them from?
tried email SuperT, yet to get a response, no number to call too..

We carry both the ELA v2 and Workhorse Telescopic right here on our site: Super T Manufacturing Inc.

fendymn

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 8, 2012
Penang, Malaysia, Malaysia
dave,

i face the same issue here in malaysia. cant proceed payment due to no shipping method available. i want to buy accessories for my ela only. i've been contacting super t via email & they did reply. one representative told me to do western union, when i ask for account no, she said she will modify the site. that was a month a go.

please help

forcedfuel50

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
dave,

i face the same issue here in malaysia. cant proceed payment due to no shipping method available. i want to buy accessories for my ela only. i've been contacting super t via email & they did reply. one representative told me to do western union, when i ask for account no, she said she will modify the site. that was a month a go.

please help

we actually did have it open for you for a few days and then closed it again. We don't leave it open for Maylaysia orders as we find over 50% of them are fraudulent credit card purchases unfortunately. We'll open it back up for you again this coming monday so you can make a purchase.

Riverboat

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 15, 2012
Arizona
hi all..

may I know where I can get a ELA V2 or a Workhorse Tele? the links on SuperT, only Cloud9 carries them, and to be frank, it is rather expensive....

As long as you will be able to buy one on Monday why not splurge... Get the ELA V2 + flat bottom switch assembly + Precise ELA extension tube... And if your really feeling rich, the ELA V2 Titanium is a real luxury :)

fendymn

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 8, 2012
Penang, Malaysia, Malaysia
we actually did have it open for you for a few days and then closed it again. We don't leave it open for Maylaysia orders as we find over 50% of them are fraudulent credit card purchases unfortunately. We'll open it back up for you again this coming monday so you can make a purchase.

can you pm me the specific time?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread