White Cloud Flings

Status
Not open for further replies.

basylica

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 5, 2013
Dallas, Tx
I started my vaping journey with WC, and gave my mom my kit and all my flings (she lives in chicago and came to visit, a smoker of nearly 50yrs!) since i've upgraded a few times now :)

I have a pretty nice mod, protanks, evods, etc. I'm a little irked by having trouble finding juices I like, but i've settled into a groove.
I REALLY liked my WC though, I have to say. the flings were especially nice insurance - just incase there is some death of device going on. I was carrying my backup spinners, but I'm carrying the minimum these days (Case with extra battery and a few clearos with diff juices)

I'd like to pickup another 10pk however to keep in my laptop bag as emergency backup, for menthol when i'm sick or vapor tongue issues, and for friends who might want to try.
I actually think the minis would be best - I don't want to use a disposable for days, and i'd feel guilty leaving it to be lonely when I got my big device back up to par.
I really want to try the new flavors however!! (well, 2 of them!)

I also wondered if the cin flings are black on the minis as well?

DawnBella

ECF Veteran
Jul 22, 2011
USA
I have placed prob a few hundred dollars worth of orders so far. Prob order twice a week. Now and again I would get a DOA (Dead On Arrival) Fling and would just ignore and move on. This seems to be happening more and more. My last order of 10 came with 3 DOAs. I threw them away.I was busy at work. They're disposables for God sake and prob cost them $1.00. This time I emailed and simply asked if the would replace the 3 bad Flings. They cannot without me sending them back and so they can test. Well, too bad.. I threw them away and considering how much $ I have spent with the company, how much posting I do about them, you would think they would just take my word for it and keep me happy. We are talking about $9.00 (max) but prob $3.00 for them. Nope. If I cannot send them back for testing, they cannot replace them. A toss away disposable keep in mind. No thanks. There are a million and one ecig companies out there that would be more then happy to see my order twice a week.

WinstonSmith

ECF Veteran
Jan 13, 2013
Ohio
I am not sure which is the main Fling thread now so I will post this here: I just tried Atlantic Cut and it is the most disgusting flavor I have ever vaped. It tastes like the lowest of bottom shelf whiskeys. It reeks so much like cheap whiskey I am simply amazed it is not actual whiskey. It smells so boozy it is beyond belief.

Erncig

ECF Veteran
Jan 8, 2013
AUS
I am not sure which is the main Fling thread now so I will post this here: I just tried Atlantic Cut and it is the most disgusting flavor I have ever vaped. It tastes like the lowest of bottom shelf whiskeys. It reeks so much like cheap whiskey I am simply amazed it is not actual whiskey. It smells so boozy it is beyond belief.

LOL I'm vaping it right now...definitely has a strong funky flavor, maybe apple and some sort of alcohol. Won't be ordering this flavour again.

DawnBella

ECF Veteran
Jul 22, 2011
USA
LOL I had the Atlantic cut in my cart then took it out after reading this thread. ;-)

It's the same flavor as the coconut lime without the lime. It has more of a nut flavor then anything if you ask me. I did not find it to be special or displeasing. Middle of the road. I'm using my eRoll right now with Dekang's King of Tobacco. Nice but the eRoll annoys me lol. Waiting for the new Nano batteries and then I should be an epuffer girl again and all set.

mcol

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
May 5, 2013
Missouri
It's the same flavor as the coconut lime without the lime. It has more of a nut flavor then anything if you ask me. I did not find it to be special or displeasing. Middle of the road. I'm using my eRoll right now with Dekang's King of Tobacco. Nice but the eRoll annoys me lol. Waiting for the new Nano batteries and then I should be an epuffer girl again and all set.

Okay. I might try them at some point. For this time I ordered Bora Bora and Peach Pit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread