WOW battery questiuon

Status
Not open for further replies.

markdpman

ECF Veteran
Nov 29, 2009
Brighton, Tn.
Does anyone know if LifePo4 750 mah rcr123a 3.0 volt batteries will fit in the WOW. I emailed customer service last week asking this but have gotten no response yet, on the support page under "My tickets" it says my question has not been assigned yet. I would really like to order a Wow but want to make sure my batts work or if I should get some from them. Is their customer service always this slow?

markdpman

ECF Veteran
Nov 29, 2009
Brighton, Tn.
Do not know about the batteries, but they are packing and shipping the Penelope's right now, maybe a few days till Justin gets to your ticket. Normally he is a lot quicker with the tickets.

Thanks for the reply, I made a post a few days ago, it got a lot of views but no replies yet.

JthaBigVapor

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 16, 2012
Florida
Hey Mark,

Let me first start by saying sorry I have not gotten to your CS Ticket yet. Please do not take this personally. I have been very busy with all of the GG stuff that has come.

That said, since I am not at work and have a moment....

The 5v Wow takes any rcr123a size battery.
(yours will work)

I am sorry I was unable to answer sooner.

~ Justin

markdpman

ECF Veteran
Nov 29, 2009
Brighton, Tn.
Hey Mark,

Let me first start by saying sorry I have not gotten to your CS Ticket yet. Please do not take this personally. I have been very busy with all of the GG stuff that has come.

That said, since I am not at work and have a moment....

The 5v Wow takes any rcr123a size battery.
(yours will work)

I am sorry I was unable to answer sooner.

~ Justin

Im new to COV and didnt realize what was going on with your sales. Thanks for the reply and Im off to order now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread