WTA help please

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bubba

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 3, 2010
North Carolina
Ok guys and gals I could use some clarification on WTA. I’ll try to sum it up briefly:

Been a smoker for about 30 years. Quit smoking using vape years ago, but have gone back to smoking. Over the past several years, I’ve ping ponged between vaping and smoking but haven’t been fully able to kick the cigs like I did before.

I know that cigs contain a MAOI effect and it seems this is what’s been missing for me. I’ve tried tons of equipment, juice in various strengths/flavors, nic salt, etc. but none have been able to get me off the cigs.

So today I found out about WTA but after doing some searching it seems the info on here is pretty dated. Here are my questions:

Do you typically mix the WTA in with your regular juice, or just vape it straight?

Is aroma still the preferred vendor? Most seem to prefer them.

If I’m vaping my usual stuff at 12-18 mg, how strong should the WTA be? Seems that most go with a lower concentration.

Appreciate all the help, after my initial research it seems I’m definitely one of the ones that needs WTA since I’m just not getting what I need from NET based.

Fredman1

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 27, 2017
New Zealand
Yes Aroma is the original and still ONLY true WTA manufacturer. You can give Jerry at Aroma a call. He has very sound advice and actually prefers talking it through on the phone.
What I do is thin the WTA...15 ml VG at 24mg by adding 50% PG. That gives me 30ml at 12mg. That I vape straight MTL when needed. He also has a 6mg for DL. Just a few pulls and the cravings are gone.

• Useful
Reactions: Izan
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread