anyone in the US have experience ordering liquid from east mall?

Status
Not open for further replies.

verablue

Apr 8, 2009
has anyone ordered liquid from eastmall.net? they have a great 100ml sample pack that lets you pick your own flavors. and they have the 3 flavors i have been wanting to try the most (rose, almond, and black tea)

i am new to this, and i have heard that a lot of liquid has been seized by customs recently...so i am a bit worried about ordering such a large amount from overseas.

anyone have experience with them? have the shipments arrived intact? if not, were they good about giving refunds or replacements?

thanks in advance.

also, can someone please tell me why every time i try to type an apostrophe on this forum it brings up the "quick find" box in firefox? its driving me completely crazy.

Hellen A. Handbasket

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 26, 2009
San Tan Valley, Arizona
Order from EastMall with confidence! I highly recommend David Yang. His after the sale customer service is great (you can just PM him from this forum). I just received 400ml of liquid, 2 passthroughs and 2 batteries in record time. My order went via EMS and through customs with no problem, he packed the box to be as small as possible with no notations that would make customs get poking around. EMS and USPS tracking numbers are emailed to you after he ships so you can keep track (keep in mind, EMS and USPS don't always update the records like they should, so don't freak out if you don't see it moving along).

Can't help you out on the Firefox question... hmmm and I was thinking about getting it!

Brooks

May 10, 2009
Chicago
Mine should be here tomorrow... cleared customs today. (according to tracking info)
Yep... ' does bring up quick find 4 me also.... LOL.... I like that!
Cannot wait to try 801 and already "experimenting" with juice. It appears that glycerine CAN be cut with brandy....(Wilton's is a little gooey!)
But.... Experiment is ongoing and still need to check atomizer effects!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread