Tried the liquids from east mall?

Status
Not open for further replies.

whatagem

Unresolved Status
ECF Veteran
Mar 16, 2009
Central Texas, USA
Someone mentioned eastmall.net to me & I see their e-liquid prices are about half of what I'm paying.
Husband & my mom (who I buy for) pretty particualr to the True Vapor Marlboro liquid, I am not quite as picky but prefer a cigarette taste. In my tastings, this has so far been the closest to a cig. (man, I have sampled some nasty funk too!)

Before I plunk down $$$ to test yet another flavor,
How do the tobacco flavors (camel, marlboro, french pipe etc) compare to that of True Vapor's Marlboro liquid?

Willowsong

ECF Veteran
May 7, 2009
City of Lost Angels
I tried hilton from bestecig---nasty! I don't even know how to describe it. Anyone out there that's tried the marlboro from east mall? Or should I just split a sampler with my mom? :D

Marlb from them is my regular vape. (Along with Peach from JC) I *love* flavors, but can't use the super sweet ones all day.

mamacat

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 27, 2009
WS, NC, USA
hey great thanks for the link! My mom just got her 1st starter kit & hates the carts. "I like what you have," she says. I think we're gonna go ahead & split a sampler. The reviews will help since we're only interested in tobacco flaves so we can quit smoking once & for all :D

My opinion only but I have EM tobacco flavors and love them - got both 18mg and 36mg, so I can play around with my nic level.

There are also juice reviews on the EM site. David and Ed are great to work with, too.

Best of luck and keep us posted! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread