Status
Not open for further replies.

jeffakamax

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 4, 2009
USA
www.ThagBuilt.com
October is coming. Aside from Halloween it is also Breast Cancer awareness month. Since there was such a positive response from the charity raffles I did earlier I was wondering if anyone would be interested in a limited production run of CHUCKs similar to the raffled ones?

I was playing around tonight and did this. It's a white base with Illusion Metalic Amethist clear shot over it. The metallic is subtle, yet in the light is very eye-catching.
The pic does not show a tenth of the blilliance of the metallic flake.

Let me know if you would be interested. If so, I will make a few prototypes and offer them for a limited run.

100_2042.jpg

Edit:
Keen eyes will notice this was also me testing clear coating OVER the graphics discussed earlier.

jeffakamax

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 4, 2009
USA
www.ThagBuilt.com

jeffakamax

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 4, 2009
USA
www.ThagBuilt.com
General ordering info below.
For this limited run, let me know what model CHUCK you would like, what atomizer connector and color preference. Fom there I may unleash a little creative license on each one.

CHUCK AND LITTLE CHUCK ORDERING INFORMATION
$75 plus $5 USPS shipping to the States. International shipping available, buyer to pay actual postage.
Available with either a 901 801, or 510 connector. (510's connectors are due in any day now)
Battery and atomizer is NOT included.
CHUCK uses an 18650 (3.7v) battery and will typically last 3-4 days between battery swaps. I tend to swap mine every 2 days just for optimal performance.
(2) 3.0 volt batteries can also be used for a 6 volt option.
LITTLE CHUCK uses a 16340 (3.7v) battery and easily lasts an entire day before any performance loss is noted.
Every unit is hand-built, assembled and tested before shipping.
I will be taking orders and filling them on a first-come, first-served basis. Unless of course you bribe me with a handsome sum of money.

AVAILABLE COLORS: http://i78.photobucket.com/albums/j9...ing/colors.jpg

If ordering, PayPal to Jeff@naper.com and specify which model you would like (CHUCK OR LITTLE CHUCK), which atomizer connector (901 or 510) you would like,
and a color.

Pictures are availalable here:
Image hosting, free photo sharing & video sharing at Photobucket
http://i78.photobucket.com/albums/j9...g/100_1982.jpg
http://i78.photobucket.com/albums/j9...g/100_1983.jpg
http://i78.photobucket.com/albums/j9...g/100_1984.jpg

Last edited:

jeffakamax

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 4, 2009
USA
www.ThagBuilt.com
Are we just PIMPING BREAST CANCER here?

I raffled off 5 units with all proceeds going directly to the Breast Cancer Foundation. I didn't make a dime, and I covered postage.
Since then I have had people order them with the theme of the units raffled.

If people want them, I will gladly make them. I am not pimping anything.
I am trying to bring awareness to what I believe is a worthy cause.
I donated my materials and my time for both raffles and never asked for a penny. This is why I had the winners make their donation DIRECTLY to the foundation!

Thank you for the insult.

Edit:
And for the record, my wife saw the CHUCK that Youtubecommerical ordered sitting on the counter for shipment last night. She said, "you know October is Breast Cancer awareness month, you should do a limited run for people, they would like that". She is very aware as her family is unfortunately all too familiar with breast cancer.

That is why I am offering them.

Last edited:

raven9mm

ECF Veteran
Jun 15, 2009
IL

You honestly think that's what Jeff is doing? Wow. Just wow.

I'm guessing that in addition to making a thoughtless comment here, you have also sent thoughtless emails to Wilson, New Balance, Bicycle, Uni-Ball, and Sharpie (just to name a few)for making Breast Cancer Awareness products too? Or did you just send emails to Porche, Southwest Airlines, Bank of the West, Frontier Airlines, and Suburu (again, just to name a few) for simply supporting Breast Cancer Awareness?

I personally find it a great positive step in continuing breast Cancer Awareness, and I thank Jeff for doing so.
But... I guess I do not share the same view as you.
You sir, are low.

Last edited:

Drewsworld

Resting In Peace
Mar 14, 2009
New Jersey
www.nhaler.com
Nice Job Jeff and keep up the great work..I guess there will always be suspicious, nasty comments, but we know your bigger then that...WE need more people to "PIMP" some good cause around here!!! By the way Thanks for the prompt shipping confirmation on my Fog Log and being so understanding on my tardiness making the donation to the foundation...Great job...
Drew

ChuckDragon

ECF Veteran
Nov 1, 2009
San Jose, CA

Jeff, I just went through some of your older posts, like this one. I hadn't even heard of you when you did the last breast cancer awareness auctions. I think it is time for a new auction. We have many new chuck users and with you winning the vapy Award, this would be a gas!

In regards to the a$$hole that commented above, my aunt died of cancer, she and my mom went through double mastectomies and clearly you are simply an a$$hole. Enough said.

Just let us know Jeff, I would gladly donate some of the material costs that you bear, as I know your time is valuable.

Thanks again,

Steve

bonniegirl

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 18, 2009
South Jersey USA
What Dragon said....DITTO

As an oncology nurse for 20 years I have personally seen the devastation that a cancer diagnosis can bring to both the patient and the family. I did not know Jeff then but I have liked him very much. I can tell he is a caring human and now I LOVE HIM. That poster *I hope they are gone from here*...was horrid in every sense of the word and not simply in the humorous sense....What a nut case to say such a horrid thing.....

Jeff I would support a cause and help as well.....Good post Chuck Dragon:)

If this were the Saturday thread...I would have used a whole box of tissues on this one

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread