CHUCKs for Breast Cancer Awareness

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChuckDragon

ECF Veteran
Nov 1, 2009
San Jose, CA
What Dragon said....DITTO

As an oncology nurse for 20 years I have personally seen the devastation that a cancer diagnosis can bring to both the patient and the family. I did not know Jeff then but I have liked him very much. I can tell he is a caring human and now I LOVE HIM. That poster *I hope they are gone from here*...was horrid in every sense of the word and not simply in the humorous sense....What a nut case to say such a horrid thing.....

Jeff I would support a cause and help as well.....Good post Chuck Dragon:)

If this were the Saturday thread...I would have used a whole box of tissues on this one

Thanks Bonnie, these posts should be moved to the Saturday thread.

Now, Jeff, me being married and very comfortable with my sexuality, I can say that I love you too. When my wife and I finally saw pictures of you, our first response was wow, he doesn't act like he looks! I mean this in the most respectful and courteous way of course! You are a very compassionate person and we are glad to get to know you.:)

NativeTexan

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 21, 2009
Lampasas Texas
...and with just one post my 39 years of molding my essence of badassness goes right out the window.

Nice job.

OK, seriously though, thank you!

Nah, you're still badass. I mean, you uphold the badass look, put badass into every handcrafted piece of art that we know as Chucks, and are one of the most down to earth people. There's even room in there for some smartass :p

THAT"S BADASS!

ChuckDragon

ECF Veteran
Nov 1, 2009
San Jose, CA
...and with just one post my 39 years of molding my essence of badassness goes right out the window.

Nice job.

OK, seriously though, thank you!

My wife laughed so hard at this. Just like me, shaved head, goatee, tattoo's, motorcycles, leather jackets, bad attitude, my friends call me an a$$hole. You know the type. My wife says I'm a total geek and the nicest person she knows. I tell her, don't say anything to anyone, I have a reputation to uphold.:-x

ChuckDragon

ECF Veteran
Nov 1, 2009
San Jose, CA
There are very few men who can elicit an "I love you man' from another guy when they aren't both knee walking drunk. I'm proud to know both of you guys! And it's guys like you that inspire us women to keep shaving our legs.

Thank you for the compliment. I will tell you as a "man's man" that there are few things that are more wonderful than a freshly shaven leg of a woman! Mmmmmm sooo nice!:)

With all the love being displayed here, I would like to personally invite you to being my friend. I'm sorry it took so long to ask.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread