coffee and tobacco juices

Status
Not open for further replies.

KariBerry

Nov 10, 2013
Houston, Texas
I DIY all my juice, but I haven't had any luck with coffee or tobacco juices, and don't really want to fool with them since I'd never vape them. But my friends keep asking for them. Is there a good juice company that I can recommend? Preferably tried and true brands without any burnt or chemical aftertaste. I'm looking for top quality. Thanks!

Dustmight

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 2, 2013
Detroit, MI USA
From my own experience Ahlusion Welcome to Ahlusion has some of the best tobaccos out there. Top quality juices made by one of the best flavor mixers I've ever encountered. For liquids actually made from tobacco, nothing beats NET www.Naturally-Extracted-Tobacco.com, e-liquids for electronic cigarettes Clay is a molecular biologist and does all of his own extractions. Having been a pipe smoker, these are the closest experience to the real deal I've had yet.

Burnie

The Bug Man
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 1, 2009
Sunny Florida
I DIY all my juice, but I haven't had any luck with coffee or tobacco juices, and don't really want to fool with them since I'd never vape them. But my friends keep asking for them. Is there a good juice company that I can recommend? Preferably tried and true brands without any burnt or chemical aftertaste. I'm looking for top quality. Thanks!

After trying lots of tobacco, this was the one I liked. They sell it pre-mixed also, no perfume or soap flavor/smell.
Savage Tobacco - Original DIY Flavor Extract, MyVapeJuice.com

I make my own now from Virginia Flu Cured Tobacco and PG, Soak in PG for 3 to 4 weeks then filter.
Tobacco Leaf Samples

For coffee I make my own with Gevliva French Roast Coffee (ground) and PG, Soak in PG for 3 to 4 weeks then filter.
Also Loranns or TFA are not bad, no perfume or soap flavor/smell.

My ADV, is a 50/50 24mg/ml at 10% Tobacco and 5% Coffee. The coffee helps the flavor but you don't really taste it.

Hope this helps

Vape On
:vapor:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread