Vaporbomb Coffee flavor vs. other coffee flavors? Don't like VB's but I'd like to find one I do...

Status
Not open for further replies.

magz

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 21, 2010
Reno, NV
I bought some liquid from Vaporbomb and one of them was Coffee and one was Tiramisu. I tried the Tiramisu one (which has coffee in it) and it tasted overwhelming like burnt popcorn to me. I opened the coffee one and smelled it, and it smelled the same way.

I like coffee and I'd love a good coffee/cappuccino or any other coffee type liquid, but this just wasn't it.

On top of it tasting like burnt popcorn, I HATE popcorn period. So burnt was even worse, lol.

Any suggestions?

lasttango

What would Freud say?
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 10, 2010
Wilmington, DE / Ithaca, NY
www.last.fm
I though VB's was pretty good... You can always request they modify etc... and do let their liquids sit for a bit... otherwise, you get 75% flavor...

Other good coffees...

Backwoods Brew Espresso...
Vaperite's coffees.
and one of my long time favs is The Artisan by LiquidXpress

Woofus

Jun 17, 2010
Grubville, MO
I got some Kona coffee from VaporBomb and it's pretty tasty. It has definately gotten better as I let it sit. If it keeps getting better as it goes, it should be GREAT in another week! :) The flavor tastes almost like Kona coffee (I'm a bit of a Kona snob) ;-) and is pretty good as far as coffee liquids go.

The one that I have completely fallen in love with though is from VSVapors. Their Cafe Sumatra is to die for. It's got a REALLY strong coffee flavor to it, excellent throat hit and good vapor. Not sure how they mix it, but it is fantastic. In fact, I just ordered me another big bottle of it.

The only thing I don't care for is the glass bottles that they use. But alas, a 2 dollar package of eye droppers from Wallgreen's fixed that right up! :)

Whistle_Pig

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 11, 2010
Littleton, CO, U.S.
PM me with a mailing address, and I'll send you a sample of FreedomSmokeUSA CoffeeX -- I don't care for it myself, but then if I want coffee, I'll drink it. :) The sample is 50/50 PG/VG, 24mg.

To me, this tastes more like sucking on a coffee bean than a mug of french roast, and definitely not like a latte or mocha something. But it's certainly coffee flavor -- a somewhat dry, nutty type though.

Of course, your taste buds might well find it utterly enjoyable.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread