Status
Not open for further replies.

pkj

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 18, 2010
Paula in Arizona
I recommend EASTMALL. The prices are great and the products have been superb. I have 510 atty's from them that I've used everyday for 4 months and they are still going strong. They have a section here in FORUM SUPPLIERS.

Girlfriend and I placed an Eastmall order around midnight on Sunday and it was in my mailbox at noon on Friday. That is some super fast order packing and really fast shipping. That is from China, through Customs and on to Arizona in 5 days. :ohmy:

As usual, the order was complete and everything is working. Did not order any juice. Guess all the stars were perfectly aligned because this was the fastest I've ever received an order from Eastmall.

Payment is via PayPal, and I felt secure using my credit card.

I highly recommend Eastmall. The newly rebuilt website is very nice and easy to use. I think you will be happy with them too. Maybe this information will help some people who have been wondering about EASTMALL products and service.

Thank you,
Paula - in Arizona, USA

SimpleSins

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 18, 2010
SW Iowa
Mine have never gotten here quite that fast, but it's always been very reasonable. The last order beat something I ordered the same day from California (not ecig). The quality is always there, and the prices are great. The shipping may seem a little steep, but if you take into account that you can get all the stuff that you might normally get from two suppliers, it's not too bad, and if you have someone nearby you can double up an order on, it gets amazing. I, too, have never ordered their juice, but their products are great. I've got my fingers crossed that they put some of those new ceramic cartos so I can justify another order. They're kind of like the Costco for ecigs.

pkj

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 18, 2010
Paula in Arizona
Thanks for your responses. My main reason for ordering from Eastmall is QUALITY products. I have ordered from a couple other places and my atty's and batts that I receive from Eastmall last longer and perform better. No, it is not my imagination :) When they last longer, it brings my equipment cost down.

I got lucky when Linda was here last Sunday. Said I needed to place an equipment order and she jumped in and ordered a bunch of stuff too. Then we split the shipping! We got some really good prices by placing a joint order.

Paula

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread