Why Eastmall is the best place to buy!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Wiz

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Feb 14, 2009
Whiskeyville USA
Just thought I'd let everyone know I got my goodies in the post yesterday, everything is working great, and I couldn't be happier!!!!!! :D
Crash.....Mine came today...Fantastic shipping time..Recieved a 510 manual passthrough...Works better than expected!!Eastmall(once again)has proven itself to be one of the leaders in products and customer service:thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:Especially Ed!! Thank You My Friend!!:)The Wiz!

Crash

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 27, 2009
Karachi, Pakistan
Crash.....Mine came today...Fantastic shipping time..Recieved a 510 manual passthrough...Works better than expected!!Eastmall(once again)has proven itself to be one of the leaders in products and customer service:thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:Especially Ed!! Thank You My Friend!!:)The Wiz!

Wiz :mad: where's my thank you??? all this wouldn't have happened if I didn't post this thread :p

Sun Vaporer

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Jan 2, 2009
Florida
Ed--Just wanted to say thanks---I got my 510 PCC in today and have to say this device is a must. Charged the battery 4 times with it and it is on charge 5 and still going strong. I highly recommend EASTMALL.

DAVID---PONEY UP AND GIVE ED A RAISE PLEASE!!! LOL.

www.eastmall.net gets the full thumbs up from me.

Thanks again Ed and David for the great service!!!! I will be back very very soon!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sun

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread