Eleaf 30 W with Atlantis Aspire Tank

Status
Not open for further replies.

Natalie Ballif

Apr 27, 2015
I have had this tank and battery for a few months and I have never had an issue with it. Yesterday, it did fall on the floor when I was trying to find it and when I was trying to use it, and error popped up staying "Atomizer Short". I took that as a sign that I needed a new atomizer. I replaced the atomizer and now I get one or two good puffs out of my e-cig and I get that error again "Atomizer Short". I have reset my battery, taken out my new atomizer and placed it back but it continues to do this.

HELP PLEASEEEEEE!!!!!!

Natalie Ballif

Apr 27, 2015
Yes I did clean the connector. I did install a new head. All that I have been doing is when I get that error again, I unscrew my atomizer and screw it back in.

Attachments

• IMG_1732.JPG
    IMG_1732.JPG
    85.5 KB · Views: 10
  • IMG_1730.JPG
    IMG_1730.JPG
    104.1 KB · Views: 11
  • IMG_1734.JPG
    IMG_1734.JPG
    77.6 KB · Views: 10

Topwater Elvis

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Dec 26, 2012
Texas
If you install a new head with the base still attached to your APV the head may not fully seat into the base, causing your problem.
It sounds like a connection issue, is the center pin on the Atlantis sitting below the surrounding area?
Are the 510 threads on the base clean & in good shape? how about the head to base threads?
Are you over tightening the atlantis to your istick?
Is the insulator in the bases 510 crushed nicked missing or out of place?

Have you cleaned & dried the air chamber in the base beneath the head?
What ohm head are you using?
The istick 30 has a resistance range of .4Ω ~ 5Ω, if you're using the newer .3 heads they will trip the atty short.
Are the heads authentic aspire verified via scratch off security code # on the packaging entered into their site?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread