Aspire atlantis "check atomizer"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Galdort

Feb 26, 2015
NJ, USA
Hi, I have an aspire atlantis tank. The Cloudpr T8 I just unboxed says check the atomizer. I replaced it thinking that was the issue, but yet it is still insisting that is the issue. I swapped over to my stingray, to determine whether it's the tank or the battery, and the fact that I wasn't able to draw any vape with that setup leads me to believe that it's the atlantis. The atlantis tank is relatively new as well. Suggestions? Thank you in advance!

Reactions: Youhighbro

cooladdict

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 28, 2012
Seahawk Nation
I am having the "check atomizer" error on not 1 but 2 of my Atlantis tanks. I have swapped coils, pushed the pin down, tried adjusting the screw on my IPV mini, and none of it has helped. They won't read on my ohm reader, either. The only device I can get them to work with is my unregulated box mod, so they DO work, but only on the box. The pins did seem to sit flush with the bottom of the tank so I pushed it down but that didn't help. Argh. I love these tanks! I need them to work! :( Does anyone have any ideas?

Reactions: Youhighbro

Retro138

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 9, 2014
Philadelphia
I am having the "check atomizer" error on not 1 but 2 of my Atlantis tanks. I have swapped coils, pushed the pin down, tried adjusting the screw on my IPV mini, and none of it has helped. They won't read on my ohm reader, either. The only device I can get them to work with is my unregulated box mod, so they DO work, but only on the box. The pins did seem to sit flush with the bottom of the tank so I pushed it down but that didn't help. Argh. I love these tanks! I need them to work! :( Does anyone have any ideas?

It has to be the coils. There machine made and due for little errors here and there. We're dealing with millimeters and if it's a bit off the coils will cause problems. It's strange it works on your unregulated box though. I say it's the coils because it won't read on your meter.

Did you get them online or from your local flavor shop?

Youhighbro

Moved On
May 11, 2015
I'm making this post in hopes of helping someone else along the way with a check atomizer or missing atomizer issue. I came across this thread trying to figure out why my atomizer wasnt being recognized. So the story goes my atomizer wouldnt read the other day I took out the coil as most in this thread pointed out its usually the coil. Clean everything and it worked for 24 hrs. The next time it didnt read I tried same didnt work but the coil was old and i was tired so i put in new coil primed it then tinkered with screwing it in and unscrewing it till it read the new coil was attached. Today to fill up tank after work and its not reading the atomizer again :? So I go searching google and come here read the thread and an above comment about millimeters makes me decide to just look at the whole tank carefully see whats not lining up. Upon closer inspection where you adjust the airflow by spinning, the base has a fraction of a mm gap on one side then the other side. I guess from so much travel plus wear and tear the bottom base had started to slide apart. A quick soft hammer stroke to push the base back together lol sealed the mm gap and the atomizer now has no issue being recognized :) So if the coil isn't the issue then maybe take a step back and just look at your setup maybe your answer will pop out at you too :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread