HELP - how do you make bigger CLOUDS?

Status
Not open for further replies.

IMFire3605

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 3, 2013
Blue Rapids, KS, US
ummm grow bigger lungs? ;) there is a correlation ya know...

Yeah, a lot of these potential cloud chasers fail to think about that variable. Big barrel chested vapor will take in more vapor than the skinny chested vapor hands down most times lol.

1) Coil build configuration
2) Coil to wick contact (surface contact)
3) Wattage output
4) Wicking
5) Airflow
6) Cyclone and Vortex inside the atomizer
7) How much hot humid air you can mix with cool humid air (mother nature ring a bell here)
8) How much vapor your lung capacity can handle

AXIOM_1

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
  • Jul 6, 2015
    Pennsylvania, USA
    Without getting into all the various subtleties of the smaller factors involved then the main way to achieve larger clouds than possible with small wattage devices is to have a device that goes up to at least 35 or 40 watts or above. You also want to have some kind of a tank system or RDA, that provides maximum airflow with little restriction. You also want to have an e juice with a high pg value (80% and above) that provides thickness to the vapor which will cause the vapor to be heavier and denser which will make the vapor more visible and easier to propel longer distances from your mouth. People who don't do much cloud chucking always seem to forget about the density of the vapor. Having a large lung capacity as already mentioned here is also a factor. But even a person with halfway shot lungs (like myself) can chuck decent clouds with the simple things I have mentioned here. There are other factors as well but these are the main ones.

Mooch

Electron Wrangler
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • May 13, 2015
    I am new to vaping, but have smoked hookah and would like to try smoke tricks. Im unfamiliar with watt/ohms/etc... What do i have to do do enhance my amount of clouds that I can exhale?

You'll need to know all that watt/ohms/etc. stuff to safely achieve maximum cloudage. Read all of @Baditude's blogs about battery safety. When you're more comfortable with watt/ohms/etc., check these out before choosing your batteries:

There are no 18650 batteries with a genuine rating over 30A! | E-Cigarette Forum

18650 Safety Grades -- Picking a Safe Battery to Vape With | E-Cigarette Forum

DaveSignal

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Aug 23, 2014
    Maryland
    I am new to vaping, but have smoked hookah and would like to try smoke tricks. Im unfamiliar with watt/ohms/etc... What do i have to do do enhance my amount of clouds that I can exhale?
    use an RDA and a high power box (or a copper mechanical).
    build good coils at low resistances (keep in mind the CDR for your batteries).
    wick the coils to allow good airflow.
    open the airflow as much as possible.
    use a wide-bore top cap.

Thats it really. Clouds are easy.

Coldrake

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Aug 5, 2013
    The beautiful Puget Sound
    Reactions: Baditude
    Status