Long time lurker looking for new companies.

Status
Not open for further replies.

ThePulver

ECF Veteran
Jun 18, 2015
San Diego
Whatup ECF! Long time lurker of the forums and figured it was about time I jumped in. Found a ton of my favorite companies thanks to this forum and figured I'd spread the love around.

Nicoticket (The Virus & Wakonda) got me deep into vaping about a year and a half ago and haven't looked back since. Love Nicoticket a ton and probably ordered wayyyy too much from their recent Anniversary sale, but I wanted to know who else should I check out? Heard great things about Phillip Rocke's line as well as five pawns and I'm always looking for new suggestions.

Thanks!

NealBJr

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 27, 2013
Lawrenceville, Ga.
Hello and welcome to the forums!
Welcome to the forums. Nicoticket is a name I keep hearing over and over, but one I have yet to try. For me it's been Mt. Baker Vapor for the ejuice, Lightning vapes for rebuilding supplies, and fasttech for my main supplies. I've tried some other vendors, and have yet to have a bad experience yet. (knock on wood)

Reactions: ThePulver

ThePulver

ECF Veteran
Jun 18, 2015
San Diego
Thanks Robino! That's where I meant to create it :p

I've grabbed stuff off Fasttech but those shipping times can be brutal. Mainly just been messing with Sub tanks and an ipv mini lately for ease of use and I've grabbing stuff mainly off of Smokenmist or Sweetvapes.

Haven't tried MBV yet although I've heard a ton about em. Got any specific favorites of theirs?

Reactions: Robino1

Susan~S

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 12, 2014
Mpls/St.Paul, MN

NealBJr

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 27, 2013
Lawrenceville, Ga.
Thanks Robino! That's where I meant to create it :p

I've grabbed stuff off Fasttech but those shipping times can be brutal. Mainly just been messing with Sub tanks and an ipv mini lately for ease of use and I've grabbing stuff mainly off of Smokenmist or Sweetvapes.

Haven't tried MBV yet although I've heard a ton about em. Got any specific favorites of theirs?

My all day vape has always been guava and guava with a secondary flavoring. I usually buy a 256 ml of guava, and about 2-3 flavor concentrates, like banana, blueberry, strawberry, etc... I will pour some of the guava into one of their flavor bottles, and add like 15-20 drops of a secondary flavor. It really makes for a variety of flavors and helps not get vapor tongue.

Admiral berry tastes good, but needs some time to steep. Lemon bar is good, and hawk sauce if you like a bit of menthol. I have heard plenty of suggestions of the fruity hoops, but I always forget to try some when I order.

Currently I have a 256ml bottle of zebra stripe gum and guava... and I usually cut mine with VG and other flavors, so I'm set for a good 2+ months.

ThePulver

ECF Veteran
Jun 18, 2015
San Diego
Yeah I've gotten stuff from Vape Wild before, but I need to put in another sample pack order. Especially since I saw they added King Cake!

Speaking of which if you haven't checked out NOLA Vape they have some fantastic New Orleans flavors including a legit Roman Candy. They also sent me a plastic baby when I picked up their King Cake flavor around Mardi Gras so hard not to be a fan of them!

Susan~S

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 12, 2014
Mpls/St.Paul, MN
Speaking of which if you haven't checked out NOLA Vape they have some fantastic New Orleans flavors including a legit Roman Candy.
How was their King Cake? That's not a vape I have tried from anyone. I also have Creme de Chai on my list of possibilities to try.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread