Long Time Forum Lurker

Status
Not open for further replies.

2wheels

Nov 17, 2014
New Jerssey
How's it going ECF!

I'm a long time lurker to this forum and have learned practically everything I know from spending countless hours reading this forum laying in bed at night.

I'm 25 years old, had my first cigarette at 15 and have been a pack a day (sometimes more) smoker since 17. Started feeling the effects of smoking starting to catch up with me in the last 2 years. First tried a few disposables 2 years ago and wasn't impressed. I bought an ego and a mini protank back in April, and it helped a little bit. but spent more time not being used than anything else. I ended up with a vamo and all the big clearos (protank, iclear30's, nautilus, aerotank) which still didn't satisfy me. I started messing with rebuildables two months ago and..... FINALLY I prefer a nice vape over smoking, I still smoke 1-3 cigs a day... but I'm about ready to say goodbye to tobacco forever.

I owe my progress (thus far) to ECF so I figured I would make an account.

HELLO!:)

Last edited:

agploch

ECF Veteran
Nov 18, 2014
Florida's Capital
Hello y'all! Been lurking around for weeks too. Started vaping about two and a half months ago, loving it!

Funny thing, every time I googled something about vaping, being new and all, almost always got the answer from ECF.:thumbs:

About a year and a half ago, tried one of those disposable e-cigs you get at the grocery store, didn't like it. Went to a local store on August 20, 2014, having smoked my last cigarette the night before, just too see what the deal was with the e-cigarrettes. Tried a couple of flavors and was very surprised at how good it was! My kids were with me and they keep saying "Come on mom, get it!" referring to the KangertTech starter kit I ended up getting!

I'm so happy I did, no regrets and no cravings for the analogs! Fantastic! Then started working on my husband, who used to smoke a pack a day for over 25 years! At first he was sceptical, and kept asking me "But you don't feel the need to smoke a cigarette?" Or, "Do you miss smoking?" I really didn't! A week later he'd gotten hold of my backup battery and one of my tanks, and quit smoking too! Never thought he was going to like it, let alone stick to it, but he has! And the kids are loving the fact that we don't use cigarettes anymore!

My husband has even gotten free eliquid from the local store by referring some of his friends! I did too by referring my sister-in-law, but she's still smoking, hasn't fully switched to vaping, even after investing in the starter kit.:confused:

I'm so glad we were introduced to the world of vaping! Just wish we had found it sooner!

Thanks ECF for the wealth of information that's available in this site, it's of invaluable help to us new vapers!:D

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread