Metallic Taste With ISubG

Status
Not open for further replies.

LILY86

Sep 10, 2015
USA
I'm not new to the ISubG, I've had it for a long time, and I adore it.
I don't want to have to get a new tank so I'm checking around to see if anyone else had this problem and knows any fixes.
I use the .5 Ohm coils and I never have any other problems but twice now since I've been using this tank it's developed a very distinct metallic taste.
It's not the juice, I've been using the same three or four juices the whole time I've been vaping and I always use fresh juice.
The first time it happened I swapped out the coil and it went away. This time, I swapped it out and it's still very metallic tasting.
I took the whole thing apart, cleaned it, put fresh juice in it just in case, and put it back together and it's still doing it. There is no explanation that I can think of.
Help?

Reactions: jcco

jcco

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 5, 2013
Colorado
Hi Lily, welcome to ECF. :)

I am going to order a isubG tank soon so I don't have an answer for you.
I have heard of the metal drip tips that can make a metallic taste. Can you tell us how/what you did to clean the tank?
Machine oils left from the mfg. process can taste horrible. I clean my stuff with PGA/Everclear [Pure Grain Alcohol] before it's 1st use.

If you get your 5 posts in then you are free to enter this huge entire forum.
Just respond or say Hi to others & you'll have 5 in no time.

What liquids are using? Where are you from & is there any vape stores near you?- maybe they can help you.

I've had other clearo's taste that way unless I clean them w/PGA [Or cheap 100 proof vodka]. Don't use rubbing alcohol.
Hopefully this bump will get a few responses.
After you get your 5 posts in you can do a search to see if this issue comes in a different

Hope you work it out & good luck.

JC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread