my new set up

Status
Not open for further replies.

Garrick

Feb 23, 2013
California
hi y'all yous yins out there.

So, my buddy just kicked me down a Nemesis mod on loan until I could pay him. I had to buy an RDA for it, but I got a good deal. The friend chats a lot with the clerks at the brick and mortar when he is there, so they helped me out with a bro discount. Even wrapped the Nimbus clone i got at a .4 Ohms dual coil. My friend also gave me a nice drip tip. I'm using an 18650 battery. I have to charge the battery with my eVic for now. But that is ok because the eVic has the Ohm reading function. I fully plan to be rebuilding the rda myself in the future. I get it and from watching the dude at the store and a video on youtube I am sure I can do that once I acquire the proper materials. I have the tools.

I am really impressed with dripping. I bought a cinnamon toast crunch sort of flavor. It is the best vapor I have ever tasted. And the machinery is fun to play with. I'm not sure about the bottom button just yet.

My interest in vaping had waned and I was smoking again. A lot. I have always been dissapointed in my vaping experience. I have used several ego type and variable voltage units. I have tried tanks and cartos. I have spent a trip to the grocery store worth of money on ejuice that is crap though some were ok. I have vaped rediculously high amounts of nicotine per milligram ejuice. All in the past.

I'm sure there is a better set up out there. I'm sure my friend probably bought one on ebay today. For now though I am extremely satisfied with my new set up!

G.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread