• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

My Personal Experience on Getting Vape Stuff

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi guys. I just want to share my experiences in getting vape stuff in Korea.
I started vaping last October 2012 and I am staying in Seoul. Here is how I get my stuff:

eliquid from bestecig.com - I have ordered from them 3 times already. I order about
150ml (3x50ml bottles) of their medium density liquid. It's China based and I
receive my order in about 3 to 4 working days. Just be sure to remind them to
mark the package discretely. Also, I always mix something in my order which
is not eliquid (cartomizers, clearomizers, etc.) as I heard it will help the packaged to
not be opened by customs. So far, it works for me. They ship using EMS, about
13usd to Korea. Customer service is very good. They immediately respond
to questions.

APV mod from healthcabin.net - I ordered Vamo/Bamboo mod. The prices here
are very cheap. They ship using EMS and I got my package in 6 working days.
Customer service is very good also.

Charger and mod batteries from numerouno.co.kr - actually, I bought my first mod
here (iMotion2 V+) but it did not go far. It broke in 2 weeks. It did not explode
or anything but I saw a spark inside the LCD window and it emitted a very strong
burnt smell. I also heard a small pop simultaneous with the spark. I don't exactly know
what happened but based on the smell and spark, I think something got fried. The
pcb or something. Anyway, the batteries (Efest 2000mah IMR 18650) and the
charger (Efest BIO charger) are fine. So there, I reccomend only the battery
and charger from them.

Cartos, Attys, etc. from numerouno.co.kr and mistmall.co.kr - they have a wide range
of items and they frequently have new items every two weeks or so. The prices are higher
than outside Korea but you won't wait long and pay much for shipping.

So there. Anyone here knows a physical (not online) store that sells rebuildable attys
here in Seoul? Please tell me if you do.

altron3k

Verified Member
Apr 23, 2013
Seoul, South Korea
hallo guys long time lurker/ anon floater here. i've had various results from korea... i shop for 0 nic triple flavor juice from MT BAKER and import tons at a time... usually still only costs about 14-20bucks plus they always got ECF coupons. i go the way of the Waygookin and DarkPoet and mix my own E juice. bestecig definitely seems to get thier non flavored stuff 36mg through ok. I've bought a buncha 0 nic stuff on big malls gmarket etc and its all just "made in korea" caca. expensive. no nic. and tastes like the stink off middle aged man on the 1 line.. as for hardware its weird cuz i have an ipin but some sites wont accept it. others willl.. i've skulked some retailers and just walked out mad - janty/ovale wanted 180,000 krw just for the EVIC body... eff them. they even block imports from anywhere else...

cigamall.com was a good starter. mistmall.co.kr is a fave. but cigwell.com seems to carry the most upto date stuff i've seen so far hardware wise. but MAN do these guys gouge us. 28,000krw for a protank? cmon. We're usually better off just ordering en masse from healthcabin or just hounding alibaba wholesalers :) . Geekbuying and Fasttech both ahve lotsa 'ghetto" cartos n bats but so far they work fine for me (bough a buncha ghetto 808d 510 slimmie batteries- work fine with quickie cartos- have some tanko's and cobra clones coming from fastech)

cheers fellas!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread