New Tank/Battery Combo?

Status
Not open for further replies.

satkizzle

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 24, 2014
Maryland
I have been using a nautilus mini with the original eleaf istick 20w for quite some time, but last night it was stolen. I have not been keeping with the new "hottness" so I need some advice. I stopped by a vape shop and was recommended the uwell crown, I can on here and it seems to get solid reviews. Would anybody recommend anything else as being superior? I also need a new battery so I would like a few recommendations for what to get. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

note: I don't care to rebuild coils, just looking for the best flavor setup I can get.

satkizzle

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 24, 2014
Maryland
After some more research this may not be the tank for me....please assist if you can.

Looking for a base with built in battery and it seems there is not anything powerful enough for the uwell crown unless you get one with replaceable batteries.....please correct if wrong.

I am just looking for a tank/battery combo that somebody can recommend that they currently use and love. The more flavor the better, but with replaceable coils, not trying to rebuild.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread