Looking for something new.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

satkizzle

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 24, 2014
Maryland
Have an IPV4S with a uwell crown and a subtank mini. Both have been very solid but just putting a feeler out there. What would the community suggest for my next tank. What is the new hotness, what are some of the old reliables. I do not rebuild.....Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Also, anyone near Salt Lake City? In town and would be open to suggestions for local vape shops to checkout. Thanks in advance.

Reactions: inspects

inspects

Squonkamaniac
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 15, 2014
Arizona, Ecuador
Have an IPV4S with a uwell crown and a subtank mini. Both have been very solid but just putting a feeler out there. What would the community suggest for my next tank. What is the new hotness, what are some of the old reliables. I do not rebuild.....Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Also, anyone near Salt Lake City? In town and would be open to suggestions for local vape shops to checkout. Thanks in advance.

Wow.....there are so many new and older good tanks I wouldn't know where to start.

Like you, I use the Crown, which I've had great luck with. All the others are bottom fed drippers for squonking.

You'll get a whole menu of the newest and greatest soon....:)

Good luck....!

Reactions: satkizzle
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread