ONLINE RESOURCES for APV users (ohms, batteries, coil building, juice recipes, etc)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Budkiss

Verified Member
Jul 15, 2014
Alabama
Perhaps it would be cool (and extremely helpful) to have a thread for APV users to post the best resources they have discovered online for mod specs, battery specs and drain, ohm calculations, coil building, and e juice recipes.

I will be happy to kick it off with a few that i use regularly...

First, any time I build a coil I refer to this online "app" where you can choose the wire you want use, the size diameter, single coil or dual, and the ohms I am aiming for and it will tell me exactly how many wraps I need. It even has a nice visual image to guide you. It is called coil toy. Here: Coil Toy - Online calculator for e-cigarette resistance coil building

Second, I always refer to a Vaping Safety Chart (version 3.0 is the best one) to determine the variable voltage and/or wattage I should use for the resistance (ohm) coil I have built. There is a separate sub ohm vaping chart out too. If you follow this chart you can find the sweet spot for your build and avoid burning a coil and/or your juice. Here is a link: Safe Vaping Power Chart | The Tamarind Tree

Third, if you want an advanced online resource for coils, juice mixing, ohm charts, battery drain, and finding the sweet spot for your specific APV go to this site. It is called Steam Engine. Here: Steam Engine | free vaping calculators

I encourage everyone i meet that is new to vaping to research the limitation of their mod and their battery (the heart of the whole deal) before getting caught up in 'how low can you go'. Clouds are fun but flavor is where it is at (imo).

I know youtube reviews can be subjective in experience but I frequently visit the following.
PBusardo: https://www.youtube.com/user/pbusardo
Twisted 420: https://www.youtube.com/user/VapingwithTwisted420
Rip Trippers: https://www.youtube.com/user/RiPTrippers

Chime in... what are some of the 'go to' online resources that you use?

As always, Vape safe.

Budkiss

Verified Member
Jul 15, 2014
Alabama
WOW... I was hoping for more input from the peanut gallery but maybe it will take time... and a gentle BUMP.

I decided to step out and take a risk (since it is SO subjective) and toss out a few recommendations for "name brand" e-juice (not the average brick and mortar mix you get in town). Feel free to chime in on your favorite specialty juice vendors that will ship.

E JUICE....Click and review.
Suicide Bunny: Derailed and (my latest go-to favorite) Mother's Milk
The Suicide Bunny
Space Jam's Astro, Starship1, Omega, and Astro
Space Jam Juice
AnnaMae's Gourmet E Liquids: Granny's Custard
Anna Mae's Vapery & Gourmet E-liquids
Uncle Junk's Genius Juice: Betty White
Uncle Junk's Juice Menu
Cyclops E Juice: Poseidon, Colossus, Athena
Cyclops E Juice Menu

Again this is such a subjective category. One that I like may be yucky to you. So please be sweet.

Please add your favorites in any category... E Juice, Hardware Resources, Web Sites that are helpful, Online Tools, Youtube review folks, DIY places to shop, Vendors, Online reviews, etc. Thanks all.

Vape safe!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread