Cullin Kin

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 28, 2014
The 3Oh!3, Colorado
www.youtube.com
Heylo friends,

I'm really looking into buying a new box mod (it doesn't have to be a box, it could be a spoon) that is capable of 50W+ but I'm having a really hard time sifting through what is available, what isn't available, when the ones that aren't available will be available, and where to get them.

I wanted to create this thread to organize that information. All I really know of are a few of the devices, and these are all I really know of of those that I really know of (double negative?):

1) GI2 168W by Grand Innovations
2) IPV2 50W by Pioneer4u
3) IPV3 100W by Pioneer4u
4) Cloupor T5 50W by Cloupor (BOOM Surprise on 9/16/14 - What the heck is that?)
5) Segelei 100W Raptor by Segelei

I feel like the IPV2 and GI2 (extremely limited availability) are available for purchase. Is this right? What about the other ones? Am I missing any other devices? What are some general feels towards each device?

Sorry guys, just trying to get some chaos sorted out in my mind and hopefully others as well. Any information any of you can provide would be massively appreciated. Thank you for taking the time to read and/or respond to this thread.

~ Cullin Kin

Ryuukon

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 19, 2013
Wyoming, USA
Well you're actually going to run into more mods than you'd want to list since a lot of mod makers are new starting to use the SX350 board as well as the DNA30 board.

The only other mod that I can think of that runs in the 50w range would be The Duke. I'll try to dust out the old filing cabinet in my brain and see what else I can come up with. ;)

Edit: Oh, there was also The Beast, which is like 200w.

Last edited:

Cullin Kin

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 28, 2014
The 3Oh!3, Colorado
www.youtube.com
Well you're actually going to run into more mods than you'd want to list since a lot of mod makers are new starting to use the SX350 board as well as the DNA30 board.

The only other mod that I can think of that runs in the 50w range would be The Duke. I'll try to dust out the old filing cabinet in my brain and see what else I can come up with. ;)

Edit: Oh, there was also The Beast, which is like 200w.

Thank you for the reply! I have seen The Beast before lol but not the Duke. I'll be sure to check it out. Let me know if you can think of anything else after you've done your dusting. I am looking to purchase probably on Monday and will likely want 100W+ but it doesn't seem like anything is out yet?!

herb

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 21, 2014
Northern NJ native , Coastal NC now.
Heylo friends,

I'm really looking into buying a new box mod (it doesn't have to be a box, it could be a spoon) that is capable of 50W+ but I'm having a really hard time sifting through what is available, what isn't available, when the ones that aren't available will be available, and where to get them.

I wanted to create this thread to organize that information. All I really know of are a few of the devices, and these are all I really know of of those that I really know of (double negative?):

1) GI2 168W by Grand Innovations
2) IPV2 50W by Pioneer4u
3) IPV3 100W by Pioneer4u
4) Cloupor T5 50W by Cloupor (BOOM Surprise on 9/16/14 - What the heck is that?)
5) Segelei 100W Raptor by Segelei

I feel like the IPV2 and GI2 (extremely limited availability) are available for purchase. Is this right? What about the other ones? Am I missing any other devices? What are some general feels towards each device?

Sorry guys, just trying to get some chaos sorted out in my mind and hopefully others as well. Any information any of you can provide would be massively appreciated. Thank you for taking the time to read and/or respond to this thread.

~ Cullin Kin

Thank you for the reply! I have seen The Beast before lol but not the Duke. I'll be sure to check it out. Let me know if you can think of anything else after you've done your dusting. I am looking to purchase probably on Monday and will likely want 100W+ but it doesn't seem like anything is out yet?!

Figure out if you want 50 or 100 first , what is your vaping preferences?

lumberjack

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 30, 2012
TX, USA
There's also the PrimusZ which includes a custom board called the GRX.

"The GRX 1.0 technically has a power rating of up to 480 watts with a regulated limiter, and requires proper batteries when building. However, we are only supporting up to 120 watts currently."

PrimusZ: Powered by GRX 1.0
Elementvapors. PRIMUSz bluetooth ecig MOD

The YiHi SX350 V200 board should regulate up to 200W, but isn't due until December.

I can't think of anything else >100W that hasn't already been mentioned.

donnah

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2010
Albemarle, North Carolina
"(it doesn't have to be a box, it could be a spoon)"

Sorry I can't help you ... I just thought that was funny!
lol-060.gif

Cullin Kin

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 28, 2014
The 3Oh!3, Colorado
www.youtube.com
"(it doesn't have to be a box, it could be a spoon)"

Sorry I can't help you ... I just thought that was funny!
lol-060.gif

lol I'm glad you liked it. :) And it's okay.

Thanks to everyone who has responded so far.

So, is the Sigelei 100W device on the market? I've seen it on Ebay, but i don't feel comfortable purchasing it from there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread