Premium without the outrageous price tag... ITCVapes

Status
Not open for further replies.

sarahhonald

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 5, 2013
Marietta, GA
I want to share an awesome juice company that I have absolutely fallen in love with, ITC VAPES.

First I will share a little background. I am the type that is always in search for the BEST juice but at a reasonable price. I started out with Vape dudes and MBV. Vape Dudes was good but too expensive in my opinion. I used MBV for quite a while especially in the beginning when I first started vaping. Once I moved on I tried Yaeliq and I was a loyal customer for over a year. Other juices I used to order from were Mister-E, greenmans, mountain oak-- just to name a few. I loved Yaeliq, they have great choices, prices and wonderful customer service but after a while I found myself still wanting something else….something more.

I have quite a few friends that kept suggesting ITC Vapes and for quite a while I kept resisting. Once I find a company I tend to stay loyal. One day I finally decided to order some 15mL’s to try it out. My husband and I were immediately blown away. I never noticed how harsh other juices were until I tried ITC Vapes. You can tell that they put so much thought and time into their juices, unlike some places that just flavor their juice, this company actually puts a lot into their blends. Just recently they decided to drop their prices to be competitive with one of the cheapest and well known juice companies. There is a coupon code for an additional 10% off (ITC10) and here are the prices: 15mL: $4.99 30mL: $7.99 120mL: $19.99.

I am only sharing this because I don’t think you should have to pay expensive prices for premium juice and I found a company that fits that bill. There are no other motives other than wanting to share a gem that I have found. I have not tried a juice that isn’t awesome. There are a few that aren’t my cup of tea but never tried one that I thought was bad. My ADV’s are Dirty Dutchman, Black and Blue Cheesecake, Heavens Bounty, Black Magic and Spoon licker. They recently came out with any new flavors and can‘t wait to try them. At the prices they have now- its worth a try. You won’t be disappointed if you try their juice!!! Just google "itcvapes". (They are actually a registered ECF vendor)

DasFriek

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 4, 2013
Ohio
I tried them myself a few months back, prices were higher then also. Iirc $15/30ml.
I tried the Heavens Bounty,Spoon licker and Bananaberry dream.
While I do feel they had higher than the norm juice quality, The flavors are just not my bag of tea.
They were clean tasting and held up well to sub ohm dripping and never any chemical hints anywhere.
I did like the high VG options they offer.
I'd suggest anyone interested should try a sample.

DasFriek

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 4, 2013
Ohio
I wished I would have loved the flavors I ordered, even at the old higher prices the juice was on par with any premium juice I've tried.
The banana in the Bananaberry is wonderful, just a bit strong imo. Likse a fresh firm sweet banana, no candy taste.
Spoon licker was just as good, but it missed bit of something and made me wish it had a hint of fresh strawberry.
Heavens Bounty starts wonderful, but is a chameleon type flavor and after the great cream hits your tongue it's followed by a spice note of sorts that reminded me a lot of cloves most times. If my that it changed to other spice notes I couldn't place. I don't like guessing a flavor unless it's so good I don't care.

I'll go back and check for new flavors as they are a bargain at these new prices as long as they kept up the high quality I found them to have.

EDIT: I went to the site and the juice line has really expanded. The new SpoonLicker V2 should fix my need for strawberry added in the original.
Pixie tears is a no brained to try also. And mabey a blackberry one too.
They say the are "Price matching" MBV's juices and a if their quality hasn't changed they will have no issues beating bakers juices. I find them to be average too below average in juice quality, I can't even vape thier juices anymore.

Last edited:

sarahhonald

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 5, 2013
Marietta, GA
They relocated to NY recently. He actually has a lot more juices and some he put on sale for this week only. 2.99/15mL for 20 flavors :) I'm so in love with dirty dutchman that I have been going thru 120mL in just two weeks. That's like roughly 8.5 mls a day (I drip). I sub-ohm too and the flavor stays consistent at .24 for me. Taste great on my .50 on my DNA also.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ViSioNx

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 27, 2013
United States
Contact him or leave in the comments. I am pretty sure he honers special requests. I have been hooked on this juice for a long time now... seen the prices go up for a while and now they plunged into the ground. Juice is still 100% premium in my book and one of the very best I have EVER tried!!! Give them a go!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread