Registered Supplier
Nov 18, 2017
www.itcvapes.com
IMG_0418.JPG

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
I don't. I actually haven't used you guys but since your revival on the forum I am considering it (more for my husband who doesn't like my DIY offerings, LOL). He's into tobacco which I refuse to deal with as I don't vape it, and don't really understand flavoring it.... :)

It is nice... It's a Vapormen Steam Engine 75 DNA. I shouldn't really own a leather mod, and yet I do, it was the first one that appealed to me, and I figured eh, used to ride horses growing up, I know how to care for leather... :) No tragedies yet... :)

Anna

Reactions: KC0YNU

Adkcanoeist

Registered Supplier
Nov 18, 2017
www.itcvapes.com
I don't. I actually haven't used you guys but since your revival on the forum I am considering it (more for my husband who doesn't like my DIY offerings, LOL). He's into tobacco which I refuse to deal with as I don't vape it, and don't really understand flavoring it.... :)

It is nice... It's a Vapormen Steam Engine 75 DNA. I shouldn't really own a leather mod, and yet I do, it was the first one that appealed to me, and I figured eh, used to ride horses growing up, I know how to care for leather... :) No tragedies yet... :)

Anna
I will just need to get an age verification from you, I know it is a pain in the rear. Unfortunately federal laws require me to.

Adkcanoeist

Registered Supplier
Nov 18, 2017
www.itcvapes.com
ITC Army!!

Just to let everyone in on our plans. Today we are ordering the new flavors to complete our soon to be released juice line. We have been sitting on this for quite some time, slowly getting it together. I am not going to tell you what the flavors are yet, but they are coming soon.

I will say that one of the new lines is created solely by ladies, and made for lady vapers, of course they will taste great and guys can vape them too, lol.

I am gonna say they will be ready to order by next week sometime, probably toward the end of the week.

Adkcanoeist

Registered Supplier
Nov 18, 2017
www.itcvapes.com
I know it is probably odd to plug another juice company on ITC Groups, but I don't care. We here at ITC manufacture and sell online only, I have not applied for the FDA permit to do direct sales yet. I have a lot of customers who want to stop by and purchase juice and I feel bad turning them away.

So, allow me to introduce Poison Elixir, a vape shop in Philadelphia, NY. I have tried their house flavors and they are really good. In particular I like this one, Cloud Serum Ghost. It is mango and it is good.
ghost.jpg

Publicvapor

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2017
USA UNITED STATES

Publicvapor

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2017
USA UNITED STATES
ITC Army!!

Just to let everyone in on our plans. Today we are ordering the new flavors to complete our soon to be released juice line. We have been sitting on this for quite some time, slowly getting it together. I am not going to tell you what the flavors are yet, but they are coming soon.

I will say that one of the new lines is created solely by ladies, and made for lady vapers, of course they will taste great and guys can vape them too, lol.

I am gonna say they will be ready to order by next week sometime, probably toward the end of the week.
Hope you make some bunny bait (grape cotton candy) and the other flavors similar to bunny bait

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread