Should I upgrade to the Vtube 4.0?

Status
Not open for further replies.

rammstein

ECF Veteran
Sep 2, 2014
Green Bay, USA
I use the Apollo Valiant VV & VW 1300mah battery capable of providing 3.0 - 6.0 V (it has a VW mode to but I don't use the watt mode) and the Aspire nautilus tank. The batterys need to be replaced every 2 months approximately, (that by itself is expensive) but the tank is permanent. What is different about the VTube 4.0 and what parts will need replacing and how often? This is a kit unlike mine so I'm not sure whether it's worth upgrading to or not... I don't want it to be any more complicated than my current setup.

Topwater Elvis

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Dec 26, 2012
Texas
Using the wattage mode on your current set up would most likely simplify & add consistency to your vaping experience.
Why do the batteries need to be replaced every 2 months approximately?
I'd stop buying them if that is all they last, there are dozens of choices that will last far longer.

Vtube is overpriced, you'll need at least 2 good batteries, if considering the kit it comes with your choice of a sub ohm tank/clearo, need replacement heads for whichever you chose. The charger in the kit is very low quality, expect to replace it soon.
You'll need to substantially reduce your nic level when using sub ohm heads.

Simple & cheap would be an Istick30 & would work well with your current delivery devices.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread