The Coffee House Review

Status
Not open for further replies.

Derasha

Jan 10, 2013
New Jersey
I am a huge fan of coffee, Ok I admit it… I am a complete addict! I love the aroma of freshly brewed coffee, I love the taste of coffee, and I down right need it to even function throughout the day! I was on a mission to find really great coffee flavored e-liquids. I wanted a true to taste flavor, I knew this would not be easy. So throughout my journey I have found some really great e-liquids. I am here to name some of the best out there.

:rickroll:

AmericaneLiquidStore
Butter Rum-
Comforting and Smooth
I loved this product before I even opened the package; the aroma was filling my mailbox. I brought it into my home and when I ripped open the package the aroma of warm butterscotch filled the room.
If you need to put a liquid into a seasonal category, this is the perfect wintertime vape!
It has a warm smooth slightly sweet flavor with a delicate hint of spice.Closely comparable to butterscotch flavor.
Med TH
Cherry Cappuccino-
What a treat for your taste buds! Smooth Cappuccino with an intense cherry flavor.
Slightly sweet, highly enjoyable!
If you enjoy true cappuccino taste, try this flavor to really mix it up!
Not an all day vape but perfect for an after dinner treat!
Med TH
Keoke Coffee-
Very mild, but has a nice coffee taste. Beautiful aroma of fresh brewed coffee.
Not your typical “Coffee” that is strong bold and rich. This is a sudle delicate flavor.
Will be enjoyed by vapers that like a soft mild sudle coffee flavor.
The reason the coffee flavor is mild is because the Keoke coffee is half the ingredients by volume, so its understandable that the coffee is so subtle and sweetness is prominent.
Low/Med TH

Dura Smoke -
Smooth rich decadent cup of joe. Looking for a great coffee liquid? Try our this juice! Just the simple taste of freshly brewed coffee, what could be better??
Med TH

DIY FLAVOR SHACK-
www.diyflavorshack.com
Cafe Latte-
Smells as sweet as it tastes! Mild coffee flavor with the added touch of creamy goodness. Perfect vape for a light morning snack and a warm cup of joe! Not to strong, and not to intense. Highly enjoyed!
Med TH
Keoke Koffee-
A medium bodied coffee blend with slightly fruity notes. A very unique coffee taste experience. Recommended for a vaper that wants something slightly different then the average tasting coffee
Coffee- Dark roasted with strong a strong coffee taste. The best way to describe this liquid is to say it tastes like when you get to the bottom of the pot of coffee and it's a bit burnt, strong and a bit over the top... Yup that's this coffee e-liquid! If your looking for a heavy duty coffee, this is it.
Med TH
Kaluha & Cream-
Beautifully scented and has a sweet creamy taste of delightfully delicious Kaluha and cream. Definitely more heavy on the Kaluha then the cream, but still a tasty treat.
Med TH
Cream De Cafe-
Tastes just like the liquor blended with an extra dark roast coffee.
Med TH
Irish Cream-
This coffee classic features a buttery blend of Irish Whiskey and cream flavors with a sweet almond and hazelnut aroma. Very satisfing and found myself unable to put it down!
Med Th
Sweet Coffee-
A dark roast coffee flavor with a big teaspoon of sugar. Flavor is intense and tasted very strong to me.
If you enjoy a sweet dark coffee, look no further. Its dark, its rich and has the natural bitter aftertaste of a dark roast.
Med TH
French Vanilla Coffee-
DIY has a great vanilla liquid, So there french vanilla coffee really hit the spot for me! It has a lovely taste of a mild coffee with the sweet delicate taste of vanilla. So yummy! Highly Recommended!
Med TH
French Vanilla-
Wow Is this Vanilla good! It has a slightly sweet taste with a firm vanilla kick that your sure to enjoy!
The best way I can try and describe it is the taste of vanilla ice cream...and thats it. Perfect and a nice solid throat hit!
Med/High TH
French Coffee-
This is a dark roast coffee and has a distinctive caramelized taste.
Med TH
French Cafe Napoleon-
This was a very difficult liquid to review. The scent reminded me of a liqueur, I am not a drinker at all. I have to say I am not fond of the smell of liqueurs. But I will not be prejudice I put those thoughts aside and gave it a fair try. I was really pleasantly surprised by the flavor of this liquid. It is a very complex coffee flavor. I would say there are touches of chocolate, caramel, and some sweet vanilla. Really a rich vape with a highly complex blend of dessert flavors and nutty back notes.
I would not say this would be an all day vape, but if your in the mood to really spice things up... give this one a try!
Med TH

Red Dragon Vapors-
O'dawn 30-
Is a balanced, light bodied coffee combining honey sweetness with a hint of buttery richness. This Liquid filled my home with the aroma of rich sweet honey.
Very enjoyable.
Med TH
Alpucino-
A very smooth coffee with a rich, heavy body and an intense, earthy flavor spiced with a hint of sweetness.
Med TH
CarMocha-
A medium bright, full bodied coffee with an intense aroma and hints of chocolate spice! Complex flavor with a smooth finish.
Med/High TH
Mocha-
Mocha offers a rich, complex taste with hints of earthiness. It finishes with a clean, naturally sweet cocoa finish.
Beautiful aftertaste and highly enjoyable.
Med TH
Juan Dez-
A smooth, silky coffee with a very full, almost syrupy body, with a rich, lingering finish. Complex and Bold.
Med TH
Jamocha Haze-
A smooth coffee flavor with rich body, deep-toned chocolaty sweetness and a subtle herbal aroma.
Med TH
Espresso -
The presence of dark roast coffee bring a richer element to this liquid, Giving it a bit more of a kick. The aroma is toasty and rich but not at all heavy.
Med/High TH

Epuffer
www.epuffer.com
Coffee-
Rich and aromatic...a delightful way to ease into the morning.
Med TH

Hangsen-
Mocha-
This mocha is full of deep dark chocolate tones with a hint of a dark roast coffee. Very rich heavy flavor. Not for all day but definitely an enjoyable after dinner vape!
Med/High TH
Caramel Macchiato –
A perfect blend with bold caramel flavor and notes of sweet cream. Sweet decadent vape. Highly enjoyable!
Med TH
Coffee-
A true coffee taste for true coffee lovers! A well balanced medium bodied coffee with the typical columbin richness. Made for the difficult to please vapors. Recommended highly.
Med TH
Cappuccino-
The melodious fusion of bold espresso and frothy cream delivers supreme satisfaction .Highly recommended and delivers that true cappuccino taste.
Med TH
Hazelnut coffee-
This is a liquid to sit back relax and enjoy slowly. Hangsen crafted a liquid that captures the most indulgent aromas and flavors to make each vape delicious and distinctive. The taste is a medium bodied coffee with the enticing toasted hazelnut flavor with a sweet creamy finish.
Med TH
Caramel mocha-
At the first vape, I was hooked. I tasted the strong chocolate mocha flavor with a hint of caramel and thought it really was the perfect blend of espresso, chocolate and caramel.
Med Th

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread