Status
Not open for further replies.

Raynen

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 9, 2010
CT
gamingraynen.blogspot.com
UPDATE: I loved this flavor... at first. But the more I vaped it, the stronger and bitter it tasted to me. I vaped it gone, but I don't think I'll buy it again because it's just too strong for me. It almost had a burnt taste, but I figured out that it was my atty and the strength of the coffee flavor itself.

This coffee flavor is for the brave of heart that LOVE an *extremely* rich, dark roast coffee. I love dark coffee.... with some sweetness and creamer to make it a good coffee flavor. I still think it's great, just not for me. If you like your coffee black, DEFINITELY go for this!

Sorry for the change of heart, but I just wanted to update my honest feelings about this flavor.

+Raynen

----------------------------------
I am using a 510 atty/cart (filler mod) system. Actually this flavor was the first to touch this atty, so that's definitely a plus. I also dripped this flavor on a de-wicked 510 atty. (Yes, I said it- I dripped )

Maiden Coffee: 18mg 70 PG / 30 VG, Normal Flavor. I have opened it and tried it when I got it, and after I let it steep for two days. The flavor definitely changed for the better within just two days!
Between the guy on the video review on GV practically dying from happiness to the recommendations from several ECF members here, I decided to just say what the heck and I purchased Maiden Coffee.

The liquid itself is extremely dark. When I open the bottle, all I smell is freshly brewed coffee and a slight chocolate smell. Very pleasant, not overbearing. When I take a nice, slow pull, and inhale, I get a very rich, almost Colombian coffee taste, very dark, but not burnt or acidic. The coffee flavor is amazing and very superb. On the exhale is a nice chocolate/cocoa/caramel hint with more coffee flavor. Very smooth with a decent throat hit. When I take a quick, strong pull, the coffee and chocolate mix together. The vapor production is very nice, and on the slight thin side. It leaves me feeling satisfied, but I do hope that the caramel and chocolate flavors come out from hiding so much. It's definitely worth the purchase and I'm very pleased with this.

Flavor: 8/10
Throat hit: 7/10
Vapor Production: 8/10
Would I recommend this product: Definitely. For the coffee lover, especially the black coffee and espresso drinkers, this flavor is great!

Overall, I'm quite surprised and happy. Maybe not as happy as the guy in the video review, but very close!

JonB

ECF Veteran
Feb 14, 2011
SD
I just poured 13mL or so down the drain. I didn't care for it when I first got it so let it sit for a few weeks, tried again, let it sit again, still no good. I love rich dark coffee and after all the reviews I figured this would be good stuff. However....I never got any real coffee taste from it. More like burnt chocolate mixed with stale popcorn.

I also noticed that every time I tried it, it would gunk up my atty beyond belief. I thought the atty was done for after trying it again a couple of days ago. Spent all day soaking the atty in hot water, then rubbing alcohol, then hot water, etc. Finally working again. Standard 510 atty on an eGo so nothing exotic as far as hardware.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread