Dec 27, 2012
Austin, TX

skyztheLynnit

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 7, 2013
Alabama Gulf Coast
I was thinking about getting an innokin iTaste SVD from them, but I read somewhere that they may not be the genuine article, does anyone know if they are are genuine or cheap clones?
This guy just got his the other day and posted huge beautiful pics.. he said it was the real deal.. let me go see if i can find the pics in the other thread..

nipurava

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 6, 2012
India
I was thinking about getting an Innokin iTaste SVD from them, but I read somewhere that they may not be the genuine article, does anyone know if they are are genuine or cheap clones?

they are genuine as fasttest is not selling the mod @ the price fixed by innokin they are claiming that its fake.

take a look at this blog by ........

THE DIRTY LITTLE NOT SO SECRET

Butters78

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2012
San Antonio, Texas, United States
let us know how it vapes and some pics of it:)

Will do. I'm out right now without my mvp so can't test till I get home. It has a tighter draw than the evod I can tell so far.

I will test a stock head with some unflavored to see performance. I'm sure I'll rebuild though, also test if the evod heads work.

Last edited:

skyztheLynnit

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 7, 2013
Alabama Gulf Coast
Pics from member puchox (thanks!)
HAYX7Hi.jpg

fJqK0z5.jpg

6oUkqgy.jpg

Wow1420

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 17, 2013
Somewhere out there
For the first time in months, I have nothing on order or in the mail from FT. Nor any other vendor.

I think I'm having vapemail withdrawal symptoms.

I know I want one of the fancy drip tips $1.84 ABS Round Mouth Electronic Cigarette Cartridge Adapter Drip Tip - colorful at FastTech - Worldwide Free Shipping

But, other than that, I just can't make up my mind. I wanted to get some clearomizers. I have tried several from FT. The Vivi V4 with ego skirt is the best vivi clone I've used, the one I got vapes as well as the real Vision ones. But then there's the T4 or the egos which are cheaper. T4 holds more juice than the evod, but the evod is prettier. I suppose I could get a couple of each, but the multi-packs are so cheap.

I'm also temped to get a SS vamo as backup for my chrome one. Or should i get a K100 instead? The purple K101 looks pretty but only come in a kit with batteries I wouldn't use (don't want ICR types). Or should I try an MVP?

I don'r really need anything, so I'll just wait until I can decide. Or until I can't stand the vapemail withdrawal any more. :laugh:

skyztheLynnit

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 7, 2013
Alabama Gulf Coast
Does anyone have a link to the t4?
Sue.. i feel you..and I'm still pretty new to all of this... i too have VWS(vapemail withdrawal syndrome). The worst of it is when i get something non vape related.. like today.. got some face cream from amazon.. i was excited.. but not as excited as when my "neck sling" from FT came.. :lol:

nipurava

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 6, 2012
India
Sue.. i feel you..and I'm still pretty new to all of this... i too have VWS(vapemail withdrawal syndrome). The worst of it is when i get something non vape related.. like today.. got some face cream from amazon.. i was excited.. but not as excited as when my "neck sling" from FT came.. :lol:

T4 5PACK

Last edited:

HazMatt

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 12, 2013
Columbia, TN, USA
I am wating on my first order to be delivered, it's in Burlingame. I ordered the ss Vamo, 4 Panasonic 18650s, Nitecore 4 battery charger, other random vaping supplies and 3 flashlights.

The CPASTE13SPRING coupon code worked for my first order but, it is no longer working for the newly added items in my cart :(

Cjax

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 12, 2012
RVa USA
I got some cgr's a while back from them and they are legit. I'm waiting on the v5 drip atty (nimbus clone) from them, it's been about 2 weeks, so hopefully soon. If I like it (I expect I will) I'll be ordering another with a few ncr pd's. I've been trying to stay away from the budget mech's, but if they start carrying the Sigelie line I may be in trouble! I just wish they had some decent 350 or 500 batts. At their prices it's with the wait on shipping!

Capt.shay

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 10, 2013
W. Ma. U.S.A.

I was going to say this before, I think any one replying to this thread about a spicific item needs to list a link or produvt number if it hasn't been listed in the last page or two! Can me make a rule or something ?:confused:

I am wating on my first order to be delivered, it's in Burlingame. I ordered the ss Vamo, 4 Panasonic 18650s, Nitecore 4 battery charger, other random vaping supplies and 3 flashlights.

The CPASTE13SPRING coupon code worked for my first order but, it is no longer working for the newly added items in my cart :(

My package has been sitting in Burlingame for five days now :glare: That coupon code has been dead for a while now.

gully

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 12, 2013
New Zealand

HazMatt

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 12, 2013
Columbia, TN, USA

My package has been sitting in Burlingame for five days now :glare: That coupon code has been dead for a while now.

Let's hope the USPS and/or customs gets the lead out and sends them our way. I had to wait 5 days for my order to even leave Hong Kong. Some thing I ordered had a 4 business day shipping time.

Let's also hope there is a new coupon code soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread