Not open for further replies.

lynch

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 1, 2011
Lynchburg,Va
Curse you fasttech, curse you ! emptypockets.jpg
Keep on having items that I "need" and I will be sleeping in you warehouse ;)

Last edited:

shannannagans

ECF Veteran
Jun 6, 2013
Alabama USA
I'm waiting on:
-MVP
-Dragon Drip Tip
-Skirt for the ego Battery
-Rotatable Drip Tip
-Charger
-Dual USB charger for car
-Small Ego Zip Bag
-Aluminum vivi nova
-Green mini vivi nova
-Skull Drip Tip
-Two "T3's"
-Two iPhone cords

I gave my initial setup (650mah Ego with a few clearomizers/tanks) to the boyfriend to get him started, so some of that is his stuff to get him started. He's quitting, so I told him that his first parts order would be on me, but the MVP is mine, plus one T3 and ViviNova. Shrug.

Maggiemw

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 23, 2013
Middle East

I've ordered one. It's now somewhere between Singapore and my house, but I don't know where, and my postal service doesn't seem to be keeping track of the tracking info. Keeping my fingers and toes in knots hoping that Customs hasn't decided to seize it, hold it, and never let it go.

I wannit and I wannit NOW NOW NOW!

KerryK

ECF Veteran
Sep 11, 2012
Madtown, WI
I've ordered one. It's now somewhere between Singapore and my house, but I don't know where, and my postal service doesn't seem to be keeping track of the tracking info. Keeping my fingers and toes in knots hoping that Customs hasn't decided to seize it, hold it, and never let it go.

I wannit and I wannit NOW NOW NOW!

Nice, so I gotta know how the battery life goes on it.....that is my only drawback, short battery life...I didn't look but does this have the magnets? I'm really interested in that design..

Maggiemw

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 23, 2013
Middle East
Nice, so I gotta know how the battery life goes on it.....that is my only drawback, short battery life...I didn't look but does this have the magnets? I'm really interested in that design..

I'll let you know as soon as / if ever it comes. I doubt that the battery life will be shorter than my Egos.

I don't think it has magnets, though. They weren't mentioned in the description, and if I go re-read it, I'll just get depressed again...

Ref Minor

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 11, 2013
UK
I want them to ship my SVD so I can put in another order. I don't want them to hold up the second order because they are going to put it with the first order - which they don't have stocked.
This is all I want.
They don't do that, each order is shipped separately. I have had upto 5 orders together waiting for them to pick and pck and each arrived in a separate envelope.

kiwivap

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 14, 2012
New Zealand
They don't do that, each order is shipped separately. I have had upto 5 orders together waiting for them to pick and pck and each arrived in a separate envelope.

Ok - I thought I read some-one on the forum had an order held up because they were combining them. Anyway, I want to see that the SVD actually ships. They said today is the day.

Ref Minor

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 11, 2013
UK
Ok - I thought I read some-one on the forum had an order held up because they were combining them. Anyway, I want to see that the SVD actually ships. They said today is the day.
I have not heard of or experienced that yet, I know if you order 5 items and 4 are in stock your order is held until the 5th is ready

vernhall

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 5, 2013
United States
I agree that they need to quit listing so many goodies!! My last purchase included an oft overlooked accessory -- a solar-powered emergency battery charger... We live in hurricane country and, while I can do without a lot of things during a power-outage, my vaping is not one of them... Of course the day after I place the order they list a dozen or so other choices...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread