This will upset many new suppliers

Status
Not open for further replies.

robw

ECF Veteran
Nov 7, 2008
Austin Texas
Wholesale on all your e-cig starter kits is between $12 and $20. Don't worry that's not a big secret. Alibaba.com - The world's largest online B2B marketplace. is not a secret either.
Retail mark up after going through import, distribution and retail overhead on all products coming from china should put such a products price at about $40-$60.

All the salty dogs on this forum know this and if you want to even be considered a vendor of any integrity please price your product accordingly.

The days of uncertainty for who makes what and whats new and great are over. The days of 1 cart equals a pack of analogs is over. The days of i'll pay anything for an e-cig are over.

What we have here is a bunch of entrepreneurs who are seeing places like smoke everywhere or a mall kiosk and jumping on the band wagon. Just because you see prices of $100 -$200 for a starter kit does not mean you should price it that way.

To all the new people looking to buy a e-cig for the first time, here are some things to look for. Is it pre-order? Many new suppliers are taking pre-orders to pay for their wholesale order. Well, there is nothing illegal about that, but because they are new they have not set up the proper channels to clear customs quickly or avoid imperial entanglements (FDA). So a sucker and his money will soon part ways, and the sucker refers to the new supplier as well as you, because if he loses his shipment to the FDA he may not have enough money to pay for a second shipment, and he may decide to go out of business. So caveat emptor, ask if its in stock.

Even people who are litterally experts get FDA harrasment.

The reason for this topic is because I see so many people throwing their money away on over priced pre-order e-cigs only to get frustrated and give up on the entire thing and go back to smoking analogs.

To me this is not just about cool gadgets and making a business, it is litterally life and death for some people, and the new dealers are making it difficult for some new e-smokers to get a warm fuzzy fealing about not just feeling safe from being ripped off, but confidence that once they start, they will have a reliable supplier to goto time and time again.

out.

Kate

Moved On
Jun 26, 2008
UK

Multisync98

ECF Veteran
Apr 17, 2009
Stephenville, TX
Wholesale on all your e-cig starter kits is between $12 and $20. Don't worry that's not a big secret. Alibaba.com - The world's largest online B2B marketplace. is not a secret either.
Retail mark up after going through import, distribution and retail overhead on all products coming from china should put such a products price at about $40-$60.

All the salty dogs on this forum know this and if you want to even be considered a vendor of any integrity please price your product accordingly.

The days of uncertainty for who makes what and whats new and great are over. The days of 1 cart equals a pack of analogs is over. The days of i'll pay anything for an e-cig are over.

What we have here is a bunch of entrepreneurs who are seeing places like smoke everywhere or a mall kiosk and jumping on the band wagon. Just because you see prices of $100 -$200 for a starter kit does not mean you should price it that way.

To all the new people looking to buy a e-cig for the first time, here are some things to look for. Is it pre-order? Many new suppliers are taking pre-orders to pay for their wholesale order. Well, there is nothing illegal about that, but because they are new they have not set up the proper channels to clear customs quickly or avoid imperial entanglements (FDA). So a sucker and his money will soon part ways, and the sucker refers to the new supplier as well as you, because if he loses his shipment to the FDA he may not have enough money to pay for a second shipment, and he may decide to go out of business. So caveat emptor, ask if its in stock.

Even people who are litterally experts get FDA harrasment.

The reason for this topic is because I see so many people throwing their money away on over priced pre-order e-cigs only to get frustrated and give up on the entire thing and go back to smoking analogs.

To me this is not just about cool gadgets and making a business, it is litterally life and death for some people, and the new dealers are making it difficult for some new e-smokers to get a warm fuzzy fealing about not just feeling safe from being ripped off, but confidence that once they start, they will have a reliable supplier to goto time and time again.

out.
Very Well Put!!!!! :) It's about time someone speak up!
-Jim

robw

ECF Veteran
Nov 7, 2008
Austin Texas
Not enough people call BS on this site. Everyday I see a new supplier on the internet and although I think its great that the amount of sources for us is rising, the greedy suppliers are ruining the market.

Case in point, every single major network news report on ecigs tells of prices between $80 to $150, yet we all know there are suppliers who sell for $30. If a analog smoker saw $150 they would think twice about plopping down the money. At $30 or $50 it might not be that much of a decision for them. So when you advertise insane prices for a starter kit, you are driving away business, and contributing to people continuing to smoke analogs. I say your just as bad as big tobacco.

Thought this fits. Ready to be flamed...

Let me point out something that I noticed.
You said $5.00 so I went to your site to place an order, because e-cig sells them for $7.95 a pack of 5 carts. When I got there the price was $18.50 excluding tax. You cant charge tax on the internet, but any way.

That is the first problem. The second is you clearly quote your carts and everything else I assume is compatible with all LTV9 so I figured your prices will be good, but I see your prices are crazy high on everything.

Whole sale on this stuff is super cheap, why on earth are you marking it up so high? I know the wholesale on your $99.00 kit is $12.50 from denshi, so why are you twice as high as e-cig?

Time to rethink your price structure.

It's $5.00 shipping on any quantity order. If you can get them to me landed at my door for the prices you are "quoting" (or even double the prices) I'll buy as many as you can get me.
Make your offer with full responsibility for shipping and customs tariffs. Which you forgot(?) to mention. BTW, you DO have to charge and pay sales tax on the internet for certain states.

HK Brother Union's many many pages: Kanger, First Union, HKBU, CSSunny, Sunny, etc.. Their newest alias: Denshi Tabaco/HK Brother Union. A couple are on the Customs OASIS Ban List.

BU-filtered.jpg

Have you tried to bring in something truthfully labeled "Tabaco"...????

$7.95 shipped? (it's 4 carts from e-cig and it's $8.95 plus ).

This is from the e-cig site:

Edit Description Quantity Unit Price Total
Atomizer for E9m
Spare part
Base priceUS$8.95
Features/Options:
Select Color: White
1 US$8.95 US$8.95
Product Cost US$8.95
Shipping Cost US$14.95
Handling Cost US$2.90
Total US$26.80

Awaiting your offer. You can buy what you want where you want.

strell

ECF Veteran
Mar 5, 2009
www.VapeZone.com
vapezone.com
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread