Status
Not open for further replies.

catlady60

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 14, 2013
Nazareth, PA
I ordered some vape gear and when I checked my tracking number this morning, the status was "out for delivery." Yippee! I was expecting my vape mail today. Today came, I got the mail, and guess what--no vape mail. The tracking status is still "out for delivery." Mind you, I got my PIF mail which was expected today, too. The original expected delivery date was Saturday.
It turns out the carrier is a sub. She must have left my vape mail on the truck instead of in my hands, where it belongs. This is the first time since I started vaping that my vape mail was either lost or misplaced on the truck. I can no longer wait for delivery.
Should I go first thing tomorrow morning, with a printout of my tracking number, to the post office and pick my vape mail up myself? I don't trust this sub.

AbigGRNboot

ECF Veteran
Jun 25, 2015
Toledo, Ohio
The USPS website for tracking lies. It might not have made it from sorting to the mail carriers truck before they left this morning. Even though it was in the facility and should have been on the truck. If it's not there tomorrow I'd start throwing a fit. Same thing happened to me last week. Vape mail Wednesday, was postponed till Thursday.

glointhedark

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 5, 2013
Antelope, CA, USA
Call the Post Office. If it is too late today to reach them, call first thing in the morning to see if they can hold it for you to pick up.

We had a couple of packages that were "out for delivery" but not received. When I called the Post Office, I found out that our street is split between two routes, with different carriers. Sometimes, for some unknowable reason, mail gets sorted to the wrong carrier. Both times, they corrected the error and the packages were received the next day.

tony7432

Verified Member
Jun 15, 2015
Sydney nsw australia
when i lived in the states i had that happen to me a few times actually, they just get so busy depending on time of the year that they just dont get to it cause i think they shut down around 7pm so it goes back and then the next morning it gets pushed to the front of the que since it was supposed to be delivered the day before..

Hans Wermhat

Vaping Master
Jun 9, 2015
Texas
My last vapemail was about $50 worth of DIY supplies. It showed delivered, but didn't show up. After 3 days of arguing with the guy at the post office on the phone, I went in person to complain. The guy at the counter said if it was marked as delivered, it was delivered and called me a liar to my face!!!!! The next day it showed up. It turns out that it was put on the wrong truck and delivered to the wrong address in the wrong zipcode. (WTAF????) I'm still waiting for a response on a refund for the 2 day priority charges. And the refunds for 6 of the last seven 2 day priority charges. 8 weeks, 8 orders, 8 times I paid for 2 day delivery. One showed up on time. I called the postmaster after that .... orifice called me a liar. That was 3 weeks ago and I'm still waiting for a return phone call.

ringling

Unresolved Status
Aug 19, 2015
I too have been bitten by the Lazy Dog that is, the USPS. I run a Vape Shop and order quite often from a supplier just one state from me. I'm in Tx, Vendor in OK. I find it quite odd that I can drive from Tx to NJ in 2 days but the USPS can not delivery a 2-day Priority package just one state over in 2 days. Approximately 50% of the time this is happening. Sad thing is if it isn't the USPS delaying things then it's my vendor. This last time watching the tracking was useless. According to tracking the package never left OK but then 2 days later Magically shows up in Houston. Wow, how'd they do that? Then, it sat in Houston for 3 days and then, POOF, again it magically showed up at the address next door instead of mine. Ah yes, the USPS, how we love them.....

Reactions: Hans Wermhat
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread