late vape mail...

Status
Not open for further replies.

rhm3769

ECF Veteran
Aug 15, 2013
Huntersville, NC
The fact that the usps tracking hasnt been upsated since last night isn't bad, it didnt show anything at all until kast night even though it shipped saturday.... due to arrive today, but no sign of the mail truck... between 11:30 and 1, I see it somewhere on my street... not at 1130, not at 1, empty mail box.... just gotta keep waiting for my boba's I guess....

rhm3769

ECF Veteran
Aug 15, 2013
Huntersville, NC
Still says it left san deigo.... that was almost 9 hours ago.... since when does mail take this long in-state?

Wow.... where it shipped from is only a 2 hour 22 minute drive.... and it is taking usps this long? Took a day to go drom lancaster to santa clarita and then two days of being processed there before going past me and an hour south to san deigo? And from san deigo to here to arrive tomorrow and be late in the day?

Last edited:

Jonathan Tittle

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Sep 7, 2013
Johnson City, TN, USA
xanderjuice.com
I love USPS in my area. When they come from the East Coast they pass through Johnson City, TN and then head to Knoxville, TN (2 hours away) and then come back to Johnson City, TN sometime in the afternoon, or whenever they feel like it. Seems like they need another hub here on the East Coast; it's really no wonder they are losing money. They drive by routes and then drive back into them.

rhm3769

ECF Veteran
Aug 15, 2013
Huntersville, NC
I love USPS in my area. When they come from the East Coast they pass through Johnson City, TN and then head to Knoxville, TN (2 hours away) and then come back to Johnson City, TN sometime in the afternoon, or whenever they feel like it. Seems like they need another hub here on the East Coast; it's really no wonder they are losing money. They drive by routes and then drive back into them.

I don't see why they cant just skip santa clarita, its like 15-20 minutes away and go straight to san deigo if it can't come straight to me from Lancaster. ... east coast shipments, I havent paid much attention to the routing since I expect it to take a few days.... the tracking number says the delivery date should have been yesterday....

Jonathan Tittle

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Sep 7, 2013
Johnson City, TN, USA
xanderjuice.com
I don't see why they cant just skip santa clarita, its like 15-20 minutes away and go straight to san deigo if it can't come straight to me from Lancaster. ... east coast shipments, I havent paid much attention to the routing since I expect it to take a few days.... the tracking number says the delivery date should have been yesterday....

USPS is definitely odd. I never see FedEx or UPS doing round-robin deliveries. They normally come up into Knoxville and then to Johnson City not back and forth. Perhaps they should put a little more focus on hubs and delivery routes than changing their boxes and adding insurance for free (not a bad option, of course).

rhm3769

ECF Veteran
Aug 15, 2013
Huntersville, NC
USPS is definitely odd. I never see FedEx or UPS doing round-robin deliveries. They normally come up into Knoxville and then to Johnson City not back and forth. Perhaps they should put a little more focus on hubs and delivery routes than changing their boxes and adding insurance for free (not a bad option, of course).

They need a new computer guy who understands graphs.... (I think I just found my final project idea for this IT management class....)

rhm3769

ECF Veteran
Aug 15, 2013
Huntersville, NC

They need a new computer guy who understands graphs.... (I think I just found my final project idea for this IT management class....)

rhm3769

ECF Veteran
Aug 15, 2013
Huntersville, NC

rhm3769

ECF Veteran
Aug 15, 2013
Huntersville, NC
DATE & TIME
STATUS OF ITEM
Out for Delivery
OCEANSIDE, CA 92054
October 9, 2013 , 7:38 am
Sorting Complete
OCEANSIDE, CA 92054
October 9, 2013 , 4:59 am
Arrival at Post Office
OCEANSIDE, CA 92054
October 9, 2013
Depart USPS Sort Facility
SAN DIEGO, CA 92199
October 8, 2013 , 10:16 am
Processed through USPS Sort Facility
SAN DIEGO, CA 92199
October 7, 2013 , 4:46 pm
Processed at USPS Origin Sort Facility
SANTA CLARITA, CA 91383
October 6, 2013 , 9:49 pm
SANTA CLARITA, CA 91383
October 6, 2013
Electronic Shipping Info Received
October 5, 2013
Depart USPS Sort Facility
SANTA CLARITA, CA 91383
October 5, 2013 , 5:57 pm
SANTA CLARITA, CA 91383
October 5, 2013 , 4:42 pm
Accepted at USPS Origin Sort Facility
LANCASTER, CA 93536

ta2dave76

ECF Veteran
Sep 15, 2013
Las Vegas
I was supposed to have a package today as well from USPS...2day priority...it left Fresno, CA monday, should have been here today, the 9th. I called and sat on hold for 20+ minutes. I should have it in the morning....but I will be at work until 330 or so....

Dangit. At least three of my clearos are washed and ready for new juice!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread