What mods are you always looking for but can never find?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rule62

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 28, 2011
Melbourne, Florida
Doesn't matter, if it's an original and I want to buy one, nobody has one in stock.

(Or the ONE vendor I find that does have it in stock wants 20% MORE for the same item).

Every.Single.Time.

Yeah, it's a common problem. Personally, I won't pay more than OM or authorized reseller price for anything. Ive never paid 'flipper' prices. Never will. Patience is the key.

JmanEspresso

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Jul 15, 2013
    Westchester, NY,USA
    Lately, the gear Ive been after, is not unobtainable, its just released at specific times and you need to be ready. Im on board with that.

But.

That damn Nemesis.

I havent been able to get the Nemesis I want in what seems like ages. I STALK the Atmomixani website hardcore these days.

Wouldnt mind a Hana V3 either, but Im not holding my breath. Besides, Mechs are my style anyway. The DNA 30 would end up just replacing my Provari as the token regulated mod every vaper should have for rainy days.

Steamer861

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jan 13, 2014
    Canada
    I would really like a Hana V3 full size one just sold on Ebay for 390.00
    I would probably have paid that much for it but don't have a US address :(
    You can get a Real Nemesis here they have it for 229.00 Canadian Money :)
    DashVapes - ATMOMIXANI NEMI MINI NEMESIS

Lately, the gear Ive been after, is not unobtainable, its just released at specific times and you need to be ready. Im on board with that.

But.

That damn Nemesis.

I havent been able to get the Nemesis I want in what seems like ages. I STALK the Atmomixani website hardcore these days.

Wouldnt mind a Hana V3 either, but Im not holding my breath. Besides, Mechs are my style anyway. The DNA 30 would end up just replacing my Provari as the token regulated mod every vaper should have for rainy days.

Gonzi

ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Feb 6, 2014
    Marietta, GA, USA
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread