Looking for my first Vv/Ww TUBE mod

Status
Not open for further replies.

sinko

Feb 14, 2015
Lebanon
Hello i'm new to vaping, started searching about a month ago for a Vv/Ww mod to buy as my first unit but ended with a aspire Cf sub ohm with an Atlantis. 2 weeks now and i love it, the only thing i wondered is if i want my vaping experience to be only blowing clouds? flavor is awesome, battery life is good, a bit big but i don't mind. The thing is that i want to be in control of my mod, run on it different coils...
After days searching, i found couple 50 watts tube mods but i need your opinion about them( battery life, performance,quality) or other tube mods i didnt find , the most important thing that matters to me is i want a 50 watts+ tube mod not a box mod, price isn't and issue at all.

The mods i found:

1- SMOK BEC Pro Variable Voltage / Wattage APV Mod 50 watts

2- Cloupor T5 50 watts
I read all the issues that happened with the software update, but still wonder if the original software is good

3- GL 50 By Pioneer4you Vv/Ww tube mod 50 watts
I didnt see anyone talking about this mod on this forum, no english review on it on youtube, i hope someone has it and tell me if its good, because it's specs are perfect for what personally i need.
Check it here: http://www.caterpillarvapes.com/advanced-pvs-mods/gl50-by-pioneer4you-vv-vw-mod-50-watts/

Found only these 50 watts, also found the Vamo V7 Mod but 40 Watts.

Please don't suggest Box mods because all this post gonna turn into Box mod!:p i do know box mods are awesome and way better then the current tube mods:)

Thanks for your help and suggestions guys.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread