Who has the best customer service?!?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

MartianMan

Dec 15, 2008
Colorado Springs
Ok so like I said im new to this whole Esmoking thing, and I purchased a starter kit but I wont say WHO because Ive had nothing but problems and atomizers going out and the worst part is there customer service was horrible. So I figured Id start fresh again and see who everyone thinks I should go with to purchase a NEW kit. ANY help would be greatly appreciated. :thumb:

robw

ECF Veteran
Nov 7, 2008
Austin Texas
So far both Steve and Shawn are number 1.
Both take care of you on defectives right away, and both ship fast and answer emails fast.

I have also ordered from Johnsoncreek and the orders got here fast as well.

Im awaiting an order from BestEcig-Newest Mini E-cigarette|E-cigar|wholesale e-liquid but the emails were fast and the order shipped the next day with EMS tracking numbers emailed to me.

cucurucho

ECF Veteran
I had great customer service from David Yang (egicarettemall.com). He gave me good advice on choosing which products to purchase, processed my order very quickly and threw in a couple of extra goodies. A few days after I received my goods, he even called me (all the way from china) to make sure everything was ok.

MartianMan

Dec 15, 2008
Colorado Springs
PureSmoker!!!

I will admit I've never bought anything from anyone else yet, but with the service I have had from Cash...I have no interest in ordering elsewhere. I've been a total pain in his behind probably, lol, but he's been wonderful!

I was def thinking puresmoker or litecig, i saw some good things on them. Now how about lets say njoy, Ruyan, Crown7??? What about these guys? Ive had a couple friends purchase from these guys, anything good things on them as far as customer service/product?

yvilla

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 18, 2008
Rochester, NY
I was def thinking puresmoker or litecig, i saw some good things on them. Now how about lets say Njoy, Ruyan, Crown7??? What about these guys? Ive had a couple friends purchase from these guys, anything good things on them as far as customer service/product?

All "brand" names, all more expensive. But at least as far as Njoy and Crown7 are concerned, solely repackaged/rebranded products purchased in bulk from China, the exact same stuff you get much more fairly priced from the others already mentioned above. As I don't know for sure about Ruyan, I'll keep my mouth shut on that.

Schroedinger's cat

ECF Veteran
Oct 19, 2008
North Carolina, USA
I have tried Puresmoker, Janty, and e-smokey treats. Customer service was amazing from all three. Others recommend other sellers, whom I have not tried. I suggest you look at the prices and products and warranties (the latter is pretty important), and then decide. In any event, the customer service I got from the sellers I mentioned (Steve, Jeff, and Phil) is way above any I have experienced recently.

benjamin

ECF Veteran
Dec 1, 2008
North Carolina
Katy at The Smokeless Shop was extremely quick to respond to emails and ship my first order. it shipped on a friday, i received it on a monday. i haven't needed to contact her since my initial order because everything has worked perfectly! (8 days so far) i couldn't be happier, thanks!

[ in contrast i ordered some juice from another supplier 12/10 and have yet to receive. mind you i'm not complaining. it's the holiday season and i'm pretty sure usps skips my street some days. oh well, might be back on analogs today...]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread