litecigusa.net has changed??? I got 2 bad atomizers & customer service is not the same?

Status
Not open for further replies.

planetclaire

Apr 9, 2010
CA
I am a loyal customer at litecigusa.net but my last big order I got bad atomizers for the 1st time & I was shocked! the 1st one fizzled out in less than a week the other one at 2 weeks & they will only replace the 1st one. also : i used them due to excellent customer service but whoever is answering now is doing all they can to blame atomizers are disposable..atomizers fizzle..they just do..etc etc anything to not stand by the product.
I am disabled/ very low income & what started to be one of the best places to shop has now become a place where I have lost 16.00 on new atomizers alone. They asked me to ship back the 1 atomizer with my invoice I did & its over a week so far no new one yet. They usually are lightning fast w/ shipping etc.
I did let them know how I was feeling about the changes. I asked if there were new owners , they said no, I told them I would see how it goes, that was before the 2nd atomizer blew out
Now keep in mind Ive been vaping over a yr. I never once had an atomizer fizzle on me in 1 or 2 weeks I actually get more than a month out of mine & still have some that are 2 mths, a little weaker but still going
so I am just posting as a heads up . maybe they got a bad batch but between that & the change in customer service I am going to go to a former company I was using or search here for other rave reviews.
I am shocked/ disappointed I thought I found the easiest & most economical place to shop monthly but change happens..this time not for the better:(

4mehealth

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 18, 2011
canada
Might I suggest ordering from vaporkings? You can order atty's in bulk there, (which works out to $5/atty). The only problem there is it's only warranted for DOA. So, if you have a multimeter, test 'em out the second you get 'em, and you're good to go.

I've asked him a few questions and he's been quick to reply.

planetclaire

Apr 9, 2010
CA
thank you so much for your suggestions. I appreciate the tips & feedback, They were Joye 510 atomizer & then I believe their own brand one? both were 8.00 plus shipping. I was using esmokeclub & they have free shipping on 20 they also have bulk packs of atomizers but I will def look into the 5 each site. I never got a bad atomizer so it was new for me. Maybe I have been very lucky , I do take good care of them, cleaning etc. so mine last a long time I throw them out when they get too weak after a couple of months. I also rotate them between 2 or 3 & if i clean i make sure they dry over 24 hrs.
I went 100% to litecigusa.net for customer service more than anything but since that has changed I will appreciate & check out your suggestions as well as considering back to esmokeclub who has warranty on atomizer 90 days vs. litecigusa.net only 14 days & since mine went on around day 16 I lost out. still waiting to see if they send the one that i returned that fizzled in less than a week. ??

jcamacho

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 1, 2010
Corpus Christi, Texas
I used to shop there until all of the atty's I bought there wouldn't last more than a week. I would recommend the Vapor King website, they do sell the bulk atty's at an awesome price and they are genuine Joye's. IMO better than Cisco's-not that they're bad just over-priced. At $4.90 for a genuine Joye, that deal can't be beat.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread