0 nic throat hit?

Status
Not open for further replies.

705techno

Verified Member
Mar 12, 2012
lindsay, ontario
OK so I was a cuban mini cigar addict, not so much on the nicotine but just on the habit of smoking in general. Love the sensation. Now Ive started vaping and love that, I tried a couple juices one containing nic and one not, now I get very little throat hit from the nicless juice while the nic one (camel flavour) is damn near the hit of a cigar, which I love.

Done with the stogies, on to the vaping. Cheaper, and my throat doesn't hurt after a night of drinking!

The nic isn't as much of a requirement for me though as it would be if I was still smoking cigarettes.

Ive read a bit on the web and browsed through here and the common theme seems to be that 0 nic juice has less of a throat hit.

Anybody have any luck otherwise?

TIA!

Bradder

Am I Chip or am I Dale?
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 12, 2011
North Carolina, USA
First, welcome to the ECForums. You will get several answers on this but the first question would probably be what is the ratio of your 0nic Liq in PG/VG?

As found by many people, including me, I find that higher PG amounts will provide a better kick. If you are not worrying about diluting flavor much, you can also dilute (albeit slightly) with PGA or the highest proof vodka you can purchase in your region.

Let us know how it goes....

wv2win

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Feb 10, 2009
GA by way of WV
True throat hit comes almost totally from two things: nicotine and warmth of the vapor (more power). PG just lets through more of the nicotine TH effect. Additives do NOT provide true throat hit. You can add something like pepper to your liquid and get throat irritation but that is not the same as real throat hit. But that may be all you need.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread