1 month

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm still shocked at how easy it was with the PV. At this point, I actually prefer the vaping over smoking. I just wish they had had these things when I was 20!! Man, all the years of destroying my body with cigarettes. But hey, move forward and don't dwell on the past, today is a new day to accomplish something positive.

Hey, no doubt. I hardly ever buy one of anything if I even remotely think I'll need a backup. When I first started I bought a Blu kit and a Joye 510 kit. Didn't care much for the Blu but kept it for a backup for a week. Then bought another 510 kit, passthrough, and few other accessories: carts, attys, etc... Got a ProVape-1 last weekend and I really like it!! Collecting more and more flavored e-juice each week. Done with the tobacco flavor. Don't care much for it for about two weeks now.

hushedpuppy

ECF Veteran
May 26, 2010
Greensboro, NC
Got a ProVape-1 last weekend and I really like it!! Collecting more and more flavored e-juice each week.

If you're anything like me, the above snippet is why we're not making any claims about "money saved." :lol: But, hey, I guess they don't have a ticker for "life saved" because it's priceless.

Congratulations on reaching one month smoke free!!!

Liv2Ski

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 14, 2010
Burnt Hills NY
Way to go Spriddle. 1 month is huge. That is the first big milestone. Now go do what I do when I reach a milestone - reward yourself. Go buy something cool. You would have spent the $$$$ on smokes anyway. Like me you have the ProVape so the next logical buy would be the ProVari:vapor: I know I can't wait for mine to arrive anyday now. Happy vaping

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread