10 day and 9 hours without a cigarette!

Status
Not open for further replies.

misseye

Apr 2, 2014
Los Angeles
I'm really excited about getting this far without a cigarette! I had tried everything in the past: cold turkey, wellbutrin, gum, patches, etc. vaping, even with the trials and errors, has been the most rewarding quit experience I've had. Just this far in, my skin is brighter, I don't have to clear my throat every hour, the little brown spot above my lip has vanished and I have no fear of smelling like an ash tray when coming close to friends and strangers. Additionally, with vaping, I have avoided the 2nd week "blues" which always did me in, in the past and still get to enjoy the "idea" of smoking. Thrilled! :)

So a quick thank you to the forum - I bow my hat to the forum to keep me encouraged and engaged. Everyone with more or fewer days without a smoke is an inspiration!

sweetgypsea

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
I'm really excited about getting this far without a cigarette! I had tried everything in the past: cold turkey, wellbutrin, gum, patches, etc. Vaping, even with the trials and errors, has been the most rewarding quit experience I've had. Just this far in, my skin is brighter, I don't have to clear my throat every hour, the little brown spot above my lip has vanished and I have no fear of smelling like an ash tray when coming close to friends and strangers. Additionally, with vaping, I have avoided the 2nd week "blues" which always did me in, in the past and still get to enjoy the "idea" of smoking. Thrilled! :)

So a quick thank you to the forum - I bow my hat to the forum to keep me encouraged and engaged. Everyone with more or fewer days without a smoke is an inspiration!

Congrats!!! Like you, I have tried everything known to man to quit....and vaping has done it for me finally!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread